𝘦𝘹𝘦𝘴 | B.N

⋆。 °✩⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨୧⋆ 。˚ ⋆✩° 。⋆

Brady's POV:

April 23rd 2022

the day y/n and i started dating, everyone knew about it. We were an iconic duo. Always together. Always doing the same things. We had the same minds. We were in love.

November 14th 2022

The breakup.

We broke up because she had no choice but to move to a different country. I was not happy about it, nonetheless i supported. We were doing good. For about a couple months into the long distance, things got heated. We had no time for each other. There wasn't much communications. She was busy with modeling and school. I was busy being an actor.

March 3rd 2023

Till this day, people still ship us together which still makes me happy, i don't know about y/n.

April 2nd 2023

She came back. She looked so different. In a good way. She's always been stunning. I couldn't take my eyes off her the entire day.

Sometimes I see her pass in the hallways and wonder if maybe we would have another chance.

May 19th 2023

I heard she had taken up some acting gigs. I didn't know she wanted to become an actress. She would be an amazing one though.

Whenever I had to audition for a movie or show she would be there to help me and she probably could've gotten the part.

August 15th 2023

we're currently practicing our lines while
sitting. i had gotten the part of a boy on this new movie. y/n was here to my surprise. i'm glad though. I get to see her now and might have an excuse to talk to her.

unfortunately i get distracted by y/n. she looks so beautiful just rehearsing her lines. i catch myself forming a little smile while staring at her. i don't mean to be a creep. i just missed her so so so much.

she looks at me and i quickly look back at my papers. i cleared my throat and continued practicing.

I went over my lines about five times trying to get y/n off my mind. it was working for now.

"hi, brady," she said, coming over to me. wow, it feels like i haven't heard her voice in ages.

"hey," i breath out with a small smile on my face.

I didn't know one of our co-stars, Evan, was live streaming.

"how have you been," she softly smiled down at me.

"good.. good. how was brazil," i asked her. "amazing food and people. i loved it there," she said sitting down on the chair next to me. I had placed my lines down without even knowing. I was so caught up in the newfound conversation. We were facing each other. We were just catching up.

"anything change, since i've been gone," she asked. "not much, same things. maybe people changed a tad bit," i told her. she nodded like she agreed. "how's your family," i asked her. I loved her parents. They were so nice to me.

"wonderful! uh.. but i think.. they miss you," she said a bit nervous. "oh i miss them too," i gave her a smile. "and.. i think i missed you too," she looked down fidgeting with her hands. "oh!"

"i shouldn't have said that, im sorry," she quickly got up. "no no.. it's okay. i missed you too if im being honest," i got a grip onto her wrist, but gently. She smiled.

"i don't even know why im so nervous right now. i just feel like a jerk," she admitted. I got up beside her. "you're not a jerk i promise," i reassured her. "the break up was mutual and we needed it," i added. "i just.. just wish that everything could've played out differently," she softly said. "honestly, me too. But we can change it now. this is our fate," i said holding onto both of her hands. she looked up at me.

"you think so?"

"i know so!"

"thank you brady.. i needed this," she said? giving me a hug which i returned.

"i missed this... i miss us," i mumbled.

ding

ding

ding

My phone was blowing up. We pulled away from each other's grasp. I took out my phone and notifications were piling in on my lock screen. Instagram. Tiktok. you name it.

I opened up twitter since it always got the news. I was confused on what was happening. I read the first thing that i was tagged in.

Did Brady Noon and Y/n Y/l/n make up? Are they friends? Back together? After seeing Evan Scotts live stream, they seem pretty cozied up back there.

Also, when did y/l/n start acting? was it a way to get brady's attention?

My eyes widen and my eyes darted to where Evan was. He looked at me apologetically, mouthing sorry. I sighed. "what is it," y/n's voice popped up. "fans, news, you know," i told her. "what," she asked confused. "Evan, over there was love streaming and it caught us in the back talking and stuff. They think we're friends or... back together," i whispered the last part.

She shot up her eyebrows when realization struck. "I see.. well.. were we friends," she asked, looking at me like she had an answer but wants my answer. I felt bold. "together, not like how we were before, but our new selves," i smiled hoping she thinks about it.

"im so glad you said that," she smiled before quickly giving me a kiss. It caught me off guard, but i kissed her back. I out my hands on her waist and she had one of her arms on my shoulder. We pulled away from the good moment.

I never realized how badly i had missed her. I missed this feeling. I missed her most of all and now she's here again.

⋆。 °✩⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨୧⋆ 。˚ ⋆✩° 。⋆