𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺 | B.N

I'm gonna give random names as your friends. 🙁

⋆。 °✩⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨୧⋆ 。˚ ⋆✩° 。⋆

"I'm so excited for tonight," Ava cheered.

My friends decided that we should go to the last senior party hosted by one of our friends would be a good way to spend our friday night.

They gave me a dress to borrow since I had nothing to wear. I couldn't complain much cause it was definitely hitting my body right. It was a mini red silk dress strapless with silver glitter ends. I had a silver necklace to top it off. And a random pair of short heels that's cute but also comfortable.

It was gonna be a big raging party. I was kind of excited. I get to see Cooper. I've liked him for years. We only been friends for a couple months but I would still hate to ruin our friendship. However, we flirt every time we see each other. So maybe it wouldn't be bad to make a move.

———

The music was blasting all over the building. People dancing, drinking, making out. I can barely make out these faces. It was way too crowded. I was getting pushed left and right. Damn, I never knew i had bad balance until now. Maybe heels weren't the best idea.

I tried to get past the reeking scent of alcohol within these people. I made my way into the kitchen to get some air. I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hey y/n!"

I turned around and saw Cooper.

"Hey Coop," I smiled at him.

We did a quick side hug.

"You look beautiful tonight," he complimented me.

"Thanks! You look quite good too," I winked.

He laughed and grabbed some spiked punch.

"Want some," he asked giving me a cup.

"Oh, I'm good thanks. I'm the designated driver," I chuckled.

"I see.. well I'm gonna go to my friends real quick, but I'll see you around, okay?"

I nodded with a smile. "Well, I'll be here the whole time," I said.

He smiled and left to the other house section.

I looked around the room and observed all the people dancing. I didn't see any of my friends that I came with but that's not much of a surprise.

As I was looking around, I stopped when I made eye contact with an all so familiar brunette, brown eyed boy. He was looking back at me sipping on whatever drink he had. He was a prick. I do not like him. We had some mutual friends here and there, but we avoided each other like the plague. I don't know why but we just never got along.

I looked away in another direction but I still feel his eyes on me.

———

Brady's POV

Her y/e/c eyes that sparkled even in dim lighting and her beautiful dress. I guess deep down all I wanted was to hold her close. The way she laughs with people makes me so crazy. I want to be the reason why she laughs and smiles.

She doesn't like me very much, and i have no idea why. So for that reason I stay away from her. She's just so alluring, but I can't do anything about it.

I was going to make my way to her, but I overheard a conversation in the hallway that grabbed my attention. I peaked my head over to see who it was.

It was Cooper and his little minion friends.