𝘷𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘺𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭 | B.N

⋆。 °✩⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨୧⋆ 。˚ ⋆✩° 。⋆

Im at a volleyball game with some friends.

To be honest, the only reason i came is because of their constant nagging. they still convinced me because my crush is on the boys team.

I'm sitting here watching my school team play. obviously.

It was a close game. This round determined who wins and loses. The other team had possession of the ball right now and as they spiked it, brady had saved it. However, the ball didn't go on a smooth transition. It went back. His other teammate ran to get the ball and bump it towards to net where another teammate set it to the hitter.

It was an intense game. I can feel the anticipation of people who are watching to see who would win. The team had just hit it over the net and brady dived for the ball after the blockers didn't fully blocked the ball and it was going to hit the floor and he saved it. The setter was going to set it but i think it slipped and it tipped over his hands, luckily it went over the net and the other team didn't expect it so THEY WON!

(idk volleyball play that much)

I smile seeing the team celebrate and be all happy, especially brady when he gets all excited.

All of a sudden he turns around and i see his teammates start shoving him to the bleachers.

"y/n, he's literally coming over here!"

"are you seeing this?!"

There's no way he's coming here, why would he come? I'm being delusional maybe he's coming to someone that's behind me. I looked behind me and i see people so...

"Byeee y/n" my friends say in unison before leaving.

"Wait what," I shout. "where a-"

I stop talking when I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and see the guy that I like standing right infront of me. I froze a bit.

"Heyy," brady says with a nervous smile on his face. "Hey, uh.. congrats on the win!. You guys played extremely well," i smiled at him.

His cheeks turn a light pink while he scratches the back of his neck. There was a comfortable yet lightly awkward silence between us for a minute.

"ASK HER ALREADY MAN!!" I hear one of volleyball his friend shout. I tilt my head in confusion.

"So... I was wondering if you.. uh..," he paused before continuing.

"would you like to go out with me," he laughs nervously.

There's no way! He's asking me out. I can't believe it. Kind of speechless right now.

"Yeah! I would love to" i tried hiding my excitement but i couldn't.

A huge smile spreads across his face and it made me smile even more.

⋆。 °✩⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨୧⋆ 。˚ ⋆✩° 。⋆