𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘬 | B.N

⋆。 °✩⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨୧⋆ 。˚ ⋆✩° 。⋆

"Hey guys! I've seen this around on tiktok and wanted to do it on Brady," i said to the camera.

"It's a harmless prank so first he's coming over today and it's basically i call him bro every single time," i smiled. "I don't think he'll take it to heart, but who knows," i said. "but i'm gonna set the camera at the living room now," i said placing the phone on the bookshelf facing the couches.

———

I hear the front door open. It's probably Brady. My mom literally loves him to the point she gives him the house keys.

"Hey baby," he smiled giving me a kiss on the temple, sitting down with me. "Hey bro, i've been waiting for you since an hour or sum," i said. He looked at me weird but brushed it off. "So what's the plan for today," he asked. "Well i wanted to go to this desert place later tonight after dinner," i said looking at him pleadingly. "Hmmm.. i'll think about it," he teased. "Bro! You can't just do that," i groaned.

He rolls his eyes and got off the couch, "imma use the bathroom," he said quickly leaving the living room.

When he left, i looked at the camera with a thumbs up then thumbs down switching it. I don't know how this is going since he's not reacting to anything, i don't think. My thoughts got cut off with brady coming up from behind me and tackled me. He jumped from behind the couch and trapped me under him. I shriek.

"Brooo what are you doinggg," i laugh.

"That! Why do you keep calling me bro," he exclaimed. "I did? No i didn't," i lied. "Yes you are," he spoke loudly. "Maybe you are calling me bro and trynna blame me for your wrongdoings," i narrow my eyes at him. "I will take you to that dessert place under one condition and that is you stop calling me bro," he firmly said. "But i'm not even calling you bro, bro," i rolled my eyes. "Y/N!! YOU JUST-"

he started attacking me, as in tickle me out of frustration. I burst out laughing trying to get out of his grip. "Bro stopppp," i manage to say between laughs. "I'm not your bro! I'm your boyfriend," he shouted.

I manage to push him off making him tumble. "Bro, you should look at your face right now," i laugh. He glared at me. "Okay okay! i'm sorry, it's a prank," i said, jumping on him engulfing him in a tight hug. "I literally hate you," he grumbled. "Nah, you love me," i said. "Maybe a little less now," he joked. I slapped him playfully. "I love you too, pooks," i held in a laugh. "yeah, no," he shook his head.

⋆。 °✩⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨୧⋆ 。˚ ⋆✩° 。⋆