𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘰𝘦 | W.W

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Wyatt was a strange boy. I always see him by himself, studying. That's all he did. Study. I think he's super cute. Too bad he's going to college.

It was 5th period. My favorite because I love my marketing class. Surprisingly, he's also in this class. In the corner. Doing his work.

"Stop staring, y/n," my friend, Lily, nudged me.

"I can't help it," i whined.

He doesn't pay any attention to anyone. His nose is always in books. He reads a different book every day. I've tried starting conversations with him since he's like in half my classes, but I always chicken out. I actually don't know if he is actually interested in talking to me. Probably not. But it doesn't hurt to try.

"You should invite him to Hayden's party tonight," Lily smirked.

"You think he would come," I looked at her filled with hope.

"Go find out," she lightly pushes me out of my seat to go talk to him.

I sighed heavily.

I made my way slowly to the boy. It didn't take him that long to notice me walking to him. Since he was by himself he knew I was going to him.

"Hey Wyatt," I greeted.

"Hi," he plainly said. He wasn't rude. He's the opposite. He's supposedly a sweet person. That's what Ariana told me. They were childhood best friends until something happened.

"What are you up to," I questioned. I sat next to him. Hopefully, he doesn't mind.

"Just studying and getting ready for my college interview," he said without even looking up from his notebook.

"Oh cool... cool. Well, I wanted to ask you something and it's totally okay to say no. But I was hoping you'd come to Hayden's Christmas party. Tonight? At his place," I rambled.

"Why," he questioned, finally looking up and looking at me. My heart stopped for a minute. I was about to explode.

"Just to have fun you know. Before college," I smiled.

"We'll see," he said.

Is that a yes??

We sat in silence for a few seconds before I spoke up.

"I heard CC will be there. So, hopefully, I see you. Well,, I'll be going now. It was great finally talking to you," I got off from the seat beside him.

---

I was getting ready to enter the house. I wore a simple outfit. (Your choice).

It was loud. The house was filled with students and colorful lights. I could tell there were some drunk students. Someone probably had spiked the drinks.

I made my way to the living room and stood beside the doorway, looking for any of my friends.

That's when my eyes landed on the short brunette boy, Wyatt. He noticed and looked back at me. I looked away. Fidgeting with the red solo cup in my hand. Which was not spiked.

"Hey," a voice said from in front of me.

I looked up to see him.

"Hi Wyatt, I'm surprised you actually came," I chuckled.

"Well you did invite me," he said.

True.

We talked the whole night. It was the best. We had so much in common. We laughed and joked around. We talked about mini random topics. It was so easy to talk to him. I didn't feel judged or anything. I knew by this night my feelings had grown.

Before we knew it, some kid that was running, Darren, which I knew from his curly black hair. He was laughing about something and he ran by us.

"Mistletoe!" He pointed out without stopping but did not fail to laugh. He ran into the kitchen right after.

We realized what he had said and I looked up. There it was. A mistletoe. Hanging above me and Wyatt. I looked down at Wyatt, but he was already looking at me. That made my heart flutter.

"We don't have to do it, Wyatt," I told him, not wanting him to be uncomfortable or anything.

"We can just do it for the fun of it," he smiled.

"You really don't. I don't want you feeling pressured to do it," I confronted.

"I'm not... Are you okay with it," he questioned me.

"I'm completely fine with it bu-"

I was cut off by his soft lips on mine.

It was a quick kiss, but it meant the whole world.

We pulled apart.

"See, not so bad," he teased.

"I guess," I joked.

"What do you mean, you guess," he faked being offended.

"I'm kidding," I sang.

"You know, I've always liked you," he confessed.

I looked at him puzzled.

"You did?"

"Yeah, since the beginning of the school year," he said.

"But why didn't you talk to me. Cause I liked you and I always tried to talk to you I just got scared," I laughed.

"I was focused on my studies."

Right.. college.

"Will we see each other more?"

He looked at me confused.

"College," I said.

"Oh. I'm not going anymore," he said.

"So that's a yes," I smiled.

"I guess so," he smiled back at me.

"I'm sorry if the interview came out bad," i empathized.

"It's alright. It's not time for me to go yet," he shrugged.

We stood in a comfortable silence.

"Does this make us official," I asked him.

"Do you want to be?"

"Yes."

"Well then... Y/n will you be my girlfriend," he looked at me.

I nodded excitedly and we shared another sweet kiss to end the night.

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•