𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 | B.N

⋆。 °✩⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨୧⋆ 。˚ ⋆✩° 。⋆

My boyfriend, Brady decided that it was a good idea and take something of mine without asking AND proceeded to break it by accident. I was pretty mad since it was very special and hard to find type thing.

I went to school, ignoring him even if he followed me around, asking to be forgiven.

I already forgave him. I just like to mess with him and this is pay back.

His hundredth time of him pleading he got annoyed and left. The rest of the day i haven't seen him in our classes.

———

The last class of the day and still no sign of brady. I was tempted to message him about it then i thought what if this was his plan. So, i held myself back.

The bell rang and i start making my way to the school parking lot to my car.

I got to my car and unlocked it and i see a small box on the front of the car. Am i a target for a kidnapper? I don't think i trust it. But it's my favorite color.

I quickly grabbed it and I opened it. It was a pretty necklace. I smiled knowing it was brady because i always talk about this certain one.

"Do you like it?!"

I hear a voice pop out in front of the car that's parked in front of me. I get startled and look up.

"Were you here the whole time," i asked him. "I went to the store and got you it as my apology gift," he said. "This doesn't make up for what you broke," i looked at him seriously. "I know, i know but its a step closer. You're starting to talk to me," he smiled cheekily. I sigh.

"Bye brady," i shook my head. "See you tomorrow, gorgeous," he exclaimed.

———

The next day at school, Brady did the same thing with talking to me. It was one sided. I didn't pay attention to him.

He left mid day. Again. He's gonna get in trouble for this. But i'm curious to know what he has planned.

I was kind of excited.

———

The day passes by really smooth and i get to my car to see Brady leaning on it with a smile.

"Where have you been," i asked him. "Oh, so you noticed," he said. "Of course i did. I stopped hearing a fly in my noise," i smiled. He rolled his eyes. "So what do you want," i said. "What? I can't see my favorite person in the whole entire world," he questioned. "Not unless you need something," i remarked. He stares at me with something in his eyes. Like he was mesmerized. "Earth to Brady," i waved my hand up in his face. "Oh right," he shook his head, standing up straight. "I got you something," he smiled. "seriously? you need to stop spending your money on me. You already got me a lot for christmas," i told him. "Why can't i spoil my girl," he grinned.

I still get butterflies when he calls me that.

He handed me a bag.

I looked inside and it was a candy necklace and i took out the gift wrapper and under was a lego set that i've been wanting.

I smiled, "Thank you brady. And i'm sorry for ignoring you. I was being petty." I gave him a big hug. 

"It's okay. It gave me a reason to buy you stuff," he laughed. "I could never stay mad at you, you're too good," i told him. "God, i love you," he said with a small chuckle. "I love you too," i smiled.

He opened the car door for me, "Drive home safe, text me when you get there!"

My boyfriend was the sweetest and i love him with all my heart.

⋆。 °✩⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨୧⋆ 。˚ ⋆✩° 。⋆