𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺 | B.N

⋆。 °✩⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨୧⋆ 。˚ ⋆✩° 。⋆

Brady has a huge crush on me. Everyone knew it.

Everyday, he'd flirt with me and do cheesy pick up lines.

"Even in zero gravity, i still seem to fall for you."

"are you money? cause i need you so bad."

"are you a disney ride? cause i'll wait forever for you."

"are you my tests? cause all i do is stare at you."

He's at my locker, again. Like every regular day. He always approached me with the bright handsome smile.

He leans against my locker while watching me, "soooooo.. what's the wedding theme gonna be like?"

I look at him questioning his sentence. "What do you mean wedding theme," i stare blankly at him.

He stood up straight, "When we get married," he smiles widely.

I roll my eyes and then look at him like he was crazy. "Yeah.. keep dreaming, pal," i said patting his shoulder.

"Oh i definitely will," he still had his cute smile on his face. "I even chose what wedding ring i would give you," he added.

"Oh wow... really," i said sarcastically. "Yeah! It's f/g! You like f/g, don't you," he asked but already knew the answer.

(f/g - favorite gemstone)

I tried my best not to give him the satisfaction and smile at that statement.

I failed.

"Brady, it will not happen, okay," i said crossing my arms. He looked at me intently waiting to see if i was gonna continue.

"There's no wedding. You and I aren't gonna happen," i said softly.

——

While you were lecturing him on you guys, he kept staring at you like you were the only girl in his eyes right now and don't wanna look away as if you were gonna disappear if he does look away.

He didn't listen to a single thing you said and just shrugged when you finished. He smiled and kissed your cheek.

——

"You'll eventually like me back, i know it!" he said confidently. "I won't give up and it will happen! Sooner or later," he lowly stated. "I can pinky promise on that.."

⋆。 °✩⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨୧⋆ 。˚ ⋆✩° 。⋆

something silly