𝘣𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘳𝘺 | B.N

⋆。 °✩⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨୧⋆ 。˚ ⋆✩° 。⋆

I was working my shift at the small bakery in my hometown. It's normally busy on the weekdays, but since it's the weekend there were just a few customers.

ding

I looked up from the counter and see a group of friends walk in. They had to be new. I work here long enough to remember everyone here and i surely don't remember them.

They were chatting and laughing before coming up and looking at the menu above me. They were deciding what to get and the usual stuff.

A girl from the group came up to order first. "Could I get a chai tea latte with a hot croissant," she asked.

"Yep, $5,98," I told her.

There was 6 in the group and it took awhile to get them all. I eventually did it and was relief. I wanted to go back to sitting on my phone.

---

There was so much laughter coming from the corner. Then it went silent.

I felt like someone was watching me, so as an instinct I looked that way.

I looked at the table and the whole group was whispering and looking at me.

Well that's not awkward.

I looked down back at my phone ignoring the glances.

I couldn't hear them too well but I could pick up some stuff.

"Go!"

"Come on.."

"No."

"You're a chicken"

"Just go to her!"

"Shhh!"

"Pathetic"

SMACK

then more laughters.

After some time I went into the employee room to get a snack.

I quickly made my way into the room to avoid any of their schemes.

I grabbed a gogurt from the fridge.

"Do you want me to go for a bit," my coworker asked me.

"Sure that would be appreciated," I smiled at her.

She put on her apron then headed out the door.

I kinda ransacked the fridge after that. Gosh, I love food.

After some time have passed my coworker came in.

"There's a boy that wants to see you," she told me.

A boy?

I nodded and put down my phone and followed her out.

It was one of the boys that was apart of the group.

He was standing behind the counter. He kind of looked nervous?

I looked at my coworker and she nodded confirming that was the kid.

I went up to him.

"Hi... did one of the orders gone wrong," I asked him thinking it was just a bad food problem.

"Oh! Uh no the food is great," he said. "I just wanted to ask like if you go to school around here," he trailed off looking anywhere but me.

"Yeah, I go to the school on Sunny Boulevard," I answered. I don't know why i did but I did.

"Oh for real? We do too," he gleamed.

"What grade," I asked him.

"12th," he informed.

"Same... so were you just trying to stalk me or sum," I laughed half-jokingly.

"No no no! I just thought you were really pretty and was wondering... if you wanted to go out somewhere this week... or something. I mean if you want to of course," he nervously went on.

I was taken back a bit. I didn't get much attention at school, so this was new to me.

"If you're not playing with me then sure," I told him.

"Great! Can i have your number," he smiled.

I nodded. I never realized but up close he was really cute. His freckles, hair, eyes. He had sparkly features. His eyes glowed whenever the sun had came across them. He had freckles that suit him so well.

He went back after I gave him my number and his friends were high-fiving him and giving him thumbs up.

---

(***)-***-***-****
Is this the girl from the bakery?

me:
yess

(***)-***-***-****
i'm Brady by the way! I forgot to mention

me:
All good

I'm y/n

brady🥐
how does friday sound? 😄

me:
sounds good to me

brady🥐
can't wait to see you :)

me:
you'll see me tmr silly

brady🥐
too long

me:
goodnight brady 💞

brady🥐
goodnight pretty

⋆。 °✩⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨୧⋆ 。˚ ⋆✩° 。⋆