𝘨𝘤 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘱𝘵 2 | B.N

⋆。 °✩⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨୧⋆ 。˚ ⋆✩° 。⋆

Today is the day I go visit NYC. I got up super early and I kept pacing around so much. I gotten two of my suitcases ready at the door. It's currently 11AM and the flight is in two hours. My mom was packing the stuff into the car, while I was checking if the house was all good like things are turned off and whatever.

I had a comfy outfit on since it's cold, but i'm not sure if it will be cold in NYC but i'm assuming so.

"You ready to go, honey," my mom yelled from outside. "Yes!"

I rushed out the door but not forgetting to lock the door. I got into the car into the passenger side.

———

We finally got boarded on the plane and I was not really anxious about it since i've been on planes a bunch of times. This time it was different. I was nervous about meeting them, especially Brady.

"Hey mom," I whispered to her. She took out her airpod out of her ear. "Yes," she answered. "When we get to NYC.. uh is it okay like we can go to new jersey after like... 3 days," i asked carefully. She looked at me weird, "You've never been in New Jersey before, what's up?"

"I met some friends a couple months ago.. and they're in New Jersey right now and I really want to meet them like in person," i explained. "We'll see," she said. I smiled knowing that's a yes.

I put my own airpods in and played my liked songs playlists and fell asleep.

———

"Wake up, we're here," i feel myself shaking. I opened my eyes blinded from the lights from the plane.

I unfastened my belt and got up stretching. I put my airpod back in the case and went to get my carry on bag from the luggage area on top of the seats.

We slowly made our way out of the plane and into the area where we wait for our big luggages.

"I'm so excited, mom," I said jumping. "Slow your horse. It's only 2AM. The only place we're going is taking a fat nap," she chuckled. "Well I can't wait for tomorrow! Where are we going first," I asked. "The city of course," she said getting our luggage's as it came by.

———

We got to our hotel. It was super nice. It was hella fancy too. Our room was on the fourth level and it had a good view on everything. I was living my life.

I got settled in my bed after showering and unpacking some of my stuff. I couldn't stop thinking about meeting Brady. It was all i could think about. Obviously, my other friends too but something about meeting him in extremely nervous about. I eventually dozed off.

———

"Get up, get up," my mom said loudly. I stretched and faced the other side of the wall. "5 minutes... please," i groaned. "Nope, we need to explore the city as much as possible before.... leaving to Nee jersey," she said pulling my sheets off me. "So we're for real going," i jumped from the bed. "Yeah, i'd love to travel anywhere, you know this," she laughed. I got up to do my morning routine. I did my skincare, makeup, and got ready in a cute cozy outfit.

We had left the hotel and now we're going to a cafe for some coffee and bakery. We laughed and talked all our way. I'm so glad to have my mom with me cause my dad is always out working in different countries and i barely get to see him. I only see him on holidays, but this year he's stuck in Japan because something big came up. He sent me money as a gift.

I ordered a hot chocolate and a chocolate croissant and my mom got a chai tea latte with a breakfast sandwich.

———