𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 | B.N

⋆。 °✩⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨୧⋆ 。˚ ⋆✩° 。⋆

Im in science class and i was minding my business until i feel my chair getting kicked. i roll my eyes already knowing who had done it. i turn behind me slowly and i see Brady grinning. "no gum in class. you should know this by now," he whispers to me, smirking. "so what? you gonna tattle on me," i said annoyed and blew a bubble with my gum in his face and turned back around.

"y/n has a piece of gum!!" brady shouts out.
i freeze and look back glaring at him. The teacher turned around from the board and looked directly at me.

"y/n! spit the gum out and detention," Mr. Sternes pointed his marker at me. He turned to Brady with his marker next. "and there was no need to yell brady! detention for you too!" Mr. Sternes added. I groan. Its not my first time being in detention but its not like i'm trying to have a record.

i hear brady mumble, "what a grouch." i accidentally let out a laugh at his comment.

———

After my last class i am walking to detention  sighing. i walk in and its just
me and some other kid.

Brady must not be here yet. i decided to sit next to the boy.

We talked a bit here and there. Casual introductions and whatnot. He was in the grade below mine. He was sweet and i could hear the slight flirting in his tone.

———

its been 30 minutes. no sign of brady... he must be skipping. I was doodling on the table when i get handed a note by the boy next to me.

'can i get your number? :)'

i smile and was about to write back my number.

i feel a presence above my desk.

"she's taken." brady glares at the boy. "what-" i get cut off looking at brady.

Oh my days. HOLY MOLY. His brown hair was wet and he was in sweatpants and a plain shirt. How can one man be so fine.

"brady, take a seat."the teacher says.
"yes ma'am."

ma'am! he said ma'am. and oh my gosh i almost fainted.
why is he so-

"why were you late?" i whispered. "volleyball practice." he replies sternly.
"why couldn't i get his number?" i mumbled, sighing. he ignores the question.
"lets just say... you don't need him." he smirks. "what," i said confused.

"i'm just saying.. you're mine and no one else's, alright," he shrugged nonchalantly.

BUTTERFLIES OMFG.

I giggled on the inside.

"I see you smiling," he commented.

"Shut up, noon."

⋆。 °✩⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨୧⋆ 。˚ ⋆✩° 。⋆

a lil short imagine :)

also i got the walker imagines/preferences out so check it out if y'all want!