𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘺 | B.N

⋆。 °✩⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨୧⋆ 。˚ ⋆✩° 。⋆

I hate her. I hate how she gets to be the one to laugh and joke around with him. It's not fair. She's with a new guy every year. So, why does she have the right to be that close to him. She's gonna take him. We're not even dating, but it doesn't even matter.

They're sitting together in class right now and i can't help but feel a ping of jealousy. I'm probably a weirdo for constantly looking at them. I hate feelings.

I've known Brady since I started this school. I'm friends with his friends and he's friends with mine... clearly.

———

I dashed out the classroom making my way to the lunch room. I looked for my friends, but I didn't see them, but i did see Brady's friends. I made my way to them and sat next to Walker. I'm probably closest to him than his other friends but still good friends with them.

"Hey guys," I said, getting my food out my bag.

Chorus of greetings came from them.

Walker and I started chatting about our plans this weekend. We planned on hanging out this weekend for a movie night. Connor and Mason talking about whatever.

"Wassup," I hear someone say. We all looked at the direction and it was Brady and Cloee together coming to sit with us.

Cloee came and sat next to me and Brady sat across from us. Don't get me wrong, Cloee is such a sweet girl and i'd love nothing for her to get a boyfriend. But does it have to be the one guy that i actually like? I wish I was in her position right now.

"Where's the other two," I asked her.

"They have lunch detention," she said.

"Oh alright," I said.

I see Brady glance up at me. He smiled once he realized I looked at him. I smiled back. "You look nice today," he said. "Thanks Brady," I said.

Walker and I continued our conversation while everyone was talking and eating as well until the end of lunch.

———

We were back in the little hideout me and my friends made awhile back. It was tuck awhile in the back of the school. It was me, Cloee, Leslie, and Emma.

Cloee was distracted on her phone. She was smiling and totally not paying attention to any of us. Probably Brady.

"you guys know what we should do," Emma exclaimed. "What," Leslie asked. "Truth or dare," she suggested. This might go south not gonna lie. I was a bit hesitant on joining but since everyone had agreed and i didn't wanna feel left out, i did too.

"Okay.. Leslie truth or dare," Cloee started the game. "Hmm... Dare. BUT don't do anything so interactive i'm kind of lazy," she said giving a small smile. "No fun. I guess text the first person on your phone to meet you in the cafeteria, but don't show up," she smirked. Woah that's something.

Leslie looked through her contacts and her eyes widen. "I can't do that to her. She's too nice. Can I explain why i did it after she goes there," leslie said with a pleading tone. "Fine," Cloee rolled her eyes, smiling.

"Cloee, truth or dare," Emma said. "Truth," she smiled. "Who do you like this year," she asked. "this year? what do you mean by that," she questioned. "Didn't mean to offend you but you got a new man every year. You like Tanner Reid in 9th Hudson Lohnes 10th. Walker Scobell 11th an-". She got cut off. "Okay okay I get it," she laughed.

I didn't want to say anything cause I felt like I already knew.

"So come one, tell us! Were your best friends," Leslie begged.