𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘴 | B.N

⋆。 °✩⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨୧⋆ 。˚ ⋆✩° 。⋆

"Just one more house," your sister pleaded.

Our mother made you accompany her while she sold Girl Scout cookies. The girl who sold the highest number of cookies would win a mini cotton candy machine. However, the weather was extremely cold, and I really couldn't bear to stay outside any longer.

I groaned, "Fine! Let's just get it over with.. and quickly." We walked to the next house. It was a white fancy two story house. Colorful lights were still hanging around the ceiling from Christmas. In the front yard was a man shoveling snow off the driveway and sidewalk.

"Excuse me?" Your little sister ran up to him and tapped his arm. "Madeleine, slow down. You're gonna trip," I warned her. She got out of my grasp too quickly and I am not up for a lecture by mom.

She turned around and before she knew it. "Watch out," I told her, running to her.

Thud.

She had bumped into the man. He turned around. Damn it. It was my enemy. Someone who I despised.

Brady.

You ran up to your sister and pulled her away. "It's getting pretty chilly! We should-"

I got cut off.

"Y/n, it's not very polite to interrupt someone." Brady chimes in. You stood up straight and crossed your arms. He smirked and leaned on the shovel. He looked down at Madeleine who just picked herself up.

"What were you gonna ask?" He said, looking down at your sister. She cleared her throat, "Would you like to buy some Girl Scout cookies?"

"How about we make a small deal." He taps a finger to his lips, pretending to think for a little bit. "I'll buy as many cookies as you want, as long as your sister goes on a date with me."

WHAT???

Before I could even protest or anything my sister already jumped in. "Deal!"

I looked at her like she was crazy. I smacked her on the head from behind.

He smiled and ran inside the house and came back with money and a large plastic bag.

"Here's your money." He ruffled your sisters hair and turned to you with a smirk. "And I'll see you tomorrow." He winked and handed you the white large bag and walked back inside his house before you could say anything again. It felt like I was just here for no reason and had no right to say anything. Gosh.

———

Madeleine and I got back and I went straight to my room. I was curious about what was in the bag. I hopped on my bed and I was too tired to open it, so I'll just open it tomorrow.

———

My best friend in the whole entire world came over the next day to help me with the Brady situation. I was struggling on what to wear and how I would look. I don't know why I was stressing, but thinking about me on a date with my supposedly enemy was the last thing on my list.

I was in my closet, searching for a decent dress.

"Hey y/n," Leah called out. I hummed in a response. "What's this white bag," she asked. Oh! The bag that Brady gave me.

"Oh, Brady gave it to me after giving Madeleine her cookie money. I haven't had the chance to look inside," I told her.

"Well, it's a dress. It's also really pretty," she told me. I looked out the closet door. Did he planned this? How long? It seems like it was all prepared.

"Let me see," I asked, holding my hand out. Sh solaces the bag in my hand and I looked inside and it was a y/f/c dress. It was surprisingly a good choice. I loved the style of it.

I tried it on and walked out the closet door to show Leah. She looked up from her phone and she was gushing over it just from the look of her eyes.

"I hate to say this but this dress is absolutely gorgeous." your best friend said, trying to hold back a giggle.

They were right. It was was beautiful. It shimmered in the light and, worst of all, it was your favorite color. Surprisingly it was the right size too.

How did he know your size and your favorite color?

The door bell rang. Your best friend squealed, "Time to for you to go!"

You groaned and walked downstairs. You felt nervous. A date? With your enemy? This was going to be a long-

I opened the door to see Brady looking really nice.

He had a bouquet of flowers in one hand while using the other to fix his collar. He was dressed in a black dress shirt and matching dress pants. His hair appeared slightly wet, making him look really-

"This is going to be a long night." You mumble.

He chuckled and pulled you closer to him, wrapping you around his arm. "You have no idea, darling." he smirked, handing you the flower bouquet.

⋆。 °✩⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨୧⋆ 。˚ ⋆✩° 。⋆