𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘢𝘥 | B.N

⋆。 °✩⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨୧⋆ 。˚ ⋆✩° 。⋆

i've been ignoring my best friend for awhile now.

I felt like i was being too clingy or something and he needed his own space. I felt a bit insecure.

I think he is finding me annoying recently and that he doesn't wanna be around me.

It was after school and i successfully avoided brady the entire school day once again and it seemed like he didn't really try to talk to me after some time so maybe i was right.

I was walking back home when i heard my name being called. I recognized that it was brady's and quicken my pace.

I felt someone grab onto my shoulder and spin me around so now i'm facing him.

"Why have you been ignoring me, y/n," he asked with concerned laced with his voice.

He looks and sounded mad, but upset.

"I literally haven't be-"

"Don't lie to me, if i did something then please tell me," he cuts me off.

He took a step closer to me.

I stay silent looking down at my feet.

"You didn't do anything wrong, i'm sorry," i said.

"So, why have you been avoiding me like a plague and not talking to me for the past days," he asked. "Well.. it's stupid," i mumble.

"Talk to me," he pleaded. "I just thought that you needed space from me and i was being annoying. It just felt like you didn't want me around anymore," i confessed.

"Well, you thought completely wrong. Don't ever think that. I don't need space. It's driving me crazy when i'm not with you. You don't speak to me in the hallways or class, had lunch with me, tell me your stupid jokes that makes me laugh every single time, and literally everything you do," he admitted.

I stood there shock.

You look at him and before i knew it he pulled me into a tight hug.

"Literally don't ever do that again, please," he mutters.

"I won't," i softly smile feeling a lot better. I should've just talked about it with him but i got scared.

⋆。 °✩⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨୧⋆ 。˚ ⋆✩° 。⋆