𝘨𝘤 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘱𝘵 4 | B.N

⋆。 °✩⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨୧⋆ 。˚ ⋆✩° 。⋆

Currently on the phone with Xo.

"What time are you getting there," I asked her. "Maybe like at 3:30, possibly," she questioned herself. I laughed, "Okay! Me and Walker are going there at 3:35 then," I joked. "You know what I should do," she had a teasing tone in her voice. "What," i asked curiously. "I should unlock the back door and let you come in and have walker out in the front for distraction and you surprise brady," she smirked. "He would fall for it, he wouldn't even see it coming," i laughed. "That's a solid plan xo," i hear walker say from behind me.

He was in the guest room with me getting ready. We had an hour until we go.

"What are you planning to wear," she asked. "Just something cozy," i shrugged. I was planning to wear some christmas pajamas and slippers with a plain tshirt.

———

"Okay, are we ready to go," walker asked. I nodded. I am so nervous.

We grabbed our wrapped gifts. Whatever gifts i had gotten for them i just added walker's name to it and considered it a gift from both of us.

We were in the car on our way there and I was just looking out the window. It was a moment to think about what had led my life to this. Biggest what if is that what if i never gotten into that group chat or if i just never responded.

Before i know it, i had fell asleep. I was shaken up, it was a short nap. "We're here," he whispered.

"I'll go to the front. xo had texted me that she left the fence slightly opened for you to go through and into the back door," he explained to me.

"Okay," i smiled.

I helped him carry the bags to the front door. The noon twins had a really nice house. It was a gray and white two story house with a big yard.

He winked at me as i slowly made small steps to the side of the house.

I can see Xo waiting out the backdoor on her phone. "Xo," i whispered but enough for her to hear. She looked at me and her eyes lit up. She quietly ran over to me and engulf me in a hug. I hugged her back obviously. "I'm so glad to see you, y/n/n," she smiled in t he hug. "It's so good to see you," i said.

She led me into the house very quietly and quickly too.

Brady's POV:

I hear the doorbell ring. I went up from the couch where Connor and Mason was sitting. Millie had last minute family functions so she unfortunately couldn't come until later.

I opened the door to see my good friend, Walker. "Hey walker," i greeted with a smile. I looked behind him wondering if y/n was here. Cause I know she was with walker and coming here.

"Hey! Mind helping me with the bags," he asked looking extra happy. I went to grab the bags and i heard snickering behind me but before i could turn around i feel someone jump from behind, giving me tight embrace. I screamed from the sudden touch.

The snickers turned into laughter. "Who's that," i questioned. "Guess," i hear a girl voice. I settle the bags and quickly turned around to see y/n. She's here! She's finally here. I'm seeing her. My eyes widen in surprise and i froze. "What? no hug," she joked. "Am I dreaming," i rub my eyes. I didn't get an answer, but i did get another hug. She smelt like y/f/s. I hugged her back tightly and she had lifted up a bit. "This is a christmas wish," i mumbled into her shoulder. She laughed.

"Holy shit, you're really here," i said still in disbelief.

"Yes! Spending christmas eve with my new friends," she smiled, giving everyone else a hug.

Your POV:

We were sitting around the christmas tree. Connor was sitting besides the tree on the floor. Xo was on the singular couch. Mason was sitting on the floor laying against the long couch and so was brady. I was between brady's leg and his arms were wrapped around my neck, just lying there. It seems like this was a real needed comfort for the both of us.

"So! I want you guys to open my gifts first," xo exclaimed. She got up and handed every one of us a gift. Mine was wrapped in a sparkly red wrapping paper with a green bow on top.

Everyone started opening their gifts at the same time. I opens mine and it was a traveling kit and one of those fancy vintage polaroid cameras. I gasped. "Thank you so much," i said in excitement. "Of course girl," she chuckled. Everyone else had also thanked her.

After, everyone had opened their gifts and i was proud to say that they did enjoy my gifts so that was good. I was scared they wouldn't. Xo was obsessed with the purse. Walker fell in love with the crocs.

Mason had gotten me a pair of matching shoes that he had. I thought it was sweet. Connor got me a projector for my room. I really needed one. My TV had recently broke and i never got around to fix it. When millie came she gave me my ordenti and it was some tory burch earrings with a necklace that matched it. Walker got me some basket of treats. Which i will most definitely enjoy later. Brady got me a pandora bracelet that had a bunch of cute charms.

"Oh! Brady didn't you had that one other gift saved for y/n," connor brought up. "Oh yeah i did. Thanks for reminding me. Hold up," he carefully got up as i moved out the way. He ran upstairs probably his room, then shortly came back down. He came and sat in front of me. I was in a criss cross seating position. I was curious about what it was. Since the pandora bracelet was enough that he could give me.

He reached into his pocket and lifted up a small box. It was pink and it had a black bow that went all around. He handed the box to me with a big smile. "Specially made just for you," he said. "That's cute," Millie said in the mix of chattering.

Yeah, she came during the unwrapping stuff so it was a good time.

Everyone had seemed to be engrossed in a conversation that Mason was talking about. But right now it was me and brady. We had tune them out during the whole beginning of the exchange.

I carefully open the box and it was a beautiful necklace. It was silver and very shiny. It had my birthstone in it, shaped as a heart. I looked at it in awe. "do you like it," brady asked nervously. "Yes! Thank you so much! I love it," i said bringing him into a hug. "Look in the back," he said with so much energy. I twisted it around and it had my initials carved into it. I grinned widely.

"Let me put it on you," he whispered. I smiled and nodded turning around. He grabbed the necklace and I lifted my hair up. He put the necklace around me slowly and clasped it. I dropped the makeshift ponytail and turned back around. "Good?"

He looked back to the necklace and adjusted it to be centered. "Yep!"

"This is beautiful, brady" i complimented the necklace again. "I would've bought you the whole store, but can't risk scaring you off right now," he chuckled. "You act exactly how you text," i shook my head. He just laughed and got back into our original positions with me between his legs.

We had joined in the conversation our friends were having. It was how mason had tripped in front of a girl he found cute. It was pretty funny.

"We should watch Home alone! Or something christmasy," walker shouted. We all had agreed. "I'm choosing," mason said grabbing the remote quickly. He went onto one of the streaming apps and searched up home alone. Home alone was such a classic. I stand by saying that the first one is better.

He played start and the classic intro began. Millie had went to turn the lights more dim. I leaned more back into brady's embrace and felt a light kiss on the top of my head. I looked up with a smile and ruffled up his hair. He chuckled lightly.

"Hey! we're still in the room you know," connor groaned. I saw Brady rolled his eyes and give him the finger, as a joke.

This was the best christmas eve yet!

⋆。 °✩⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨୧⋆ 。˚ ⋆✩° 。⋆

i lied. did not in fact post this at the said time but i got caught up!

hope you enjoyed that!