𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸 | B.N

⋆。 °✩⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨୧⋆ 。˚ ⋆✩° 。⋆

Brady had recently skyrocketed to fame, thanks to his exceptional performances in a couple popular movies. With his charm, charisma, and undeniable talent, he had become a beloved celebrity, adored by fans all around the world.

He received an invitation to a prestigious interview. Excitement coursed through his veins as he realized that this was yet another milestone in his growing career. The interview was scheduled to take place at a renowned talk show, where he would have the opportunity to share his journey and experiences with the world.

---

As I was getting ready to head out the door, I got my phone out to text one of my best friends.

me:
hey y/n/n, i'm heading to the interview

kinda nervy

y/n/nnn👻
you'll do fine bray, i'll be watching from my house

me:
this is my first actual on tv interview! omg

i'm gonna die

help me

y/n/nnn👻
don't be stupid

like i said you'll do fine , trust me

🤦🏻‍♀️

me:
ig

okay i gtg

y/n/nnn👻
hope you fall when you walk onto stage
🤩

me:
screw you

---

I found myself sitting in a plush chair, surrounded by bright lights and cameras. The interviewer, a seasoned professional known for her insightful questions, began the conversation by jumping into my early life and rise to stardom.

I tried my best answering each question with grace and humility. They seem to be enjoying it.

"So, are you still in school," the interviewer, Zoey McKenna, had asked me.

"Oh yeah! I do go to a public school and I love it there. I'm in my senior year and I do volleyball as most of you guys might've known. I also did soccer awhile back," I answered.

"Wonderful to hear! Well, let's get a little bit more insight with the fun part of your life," she slightly had a smirk on her face.

I grew a bit nervous on the inside, not knowing what she's planning. I gave a quick awkward smile to try to hide the nerves.

"Since you do go out and star in shows like Good Boys, Family Switch, and a lot of others. Have you ever fallen for one of your co-stars or anyone at school?"

I sat there a bit tense, but fully expecting this would've happened. All interviews always include crushes and all sorts of personal stuff.

I laughed, "Well maybe."

---

Your POV