𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 | B.N

⋆。 °✩⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨୧⋆ 。˚ ⋆✩° 。⋆

Brady's POV:

"Hey guys! Nice to talk to you guys again," I said greeting the people on my live. I do insta lives every Friday and I never miss.

brady4eva: HII BRADYYY WYDD

xoxo_gia10: CAN YOU SAY HI GIA

walker.scobell: my mannnnn

ilovemyboyf: How old are you

floralx01: what's your favorite movie?

I see the comments start flooding in. "Hey walker, what's up! And i hope you guys are having a good day," I smiled at the camera.

"Today will be a short live cause my girlfriend is coming over and this is like a wait with me type thing," I laughed. "She takes forever to come, but it's worth it cause she's amazing," I said.

veronicalyn: GIRLFRIEND?

freirytilly: did i miss a chapter

dragunite.nev: BYE WE MISSED A WHOLE BOOK

.xochitl_gomez: proud to say I know her

serenity_foster81: is she an actor?

I looked through the comments. "Oh no she's not actor! I met her at my volleyball game," I told them smiling. "She makes me so happy, you guys don't even know," i said giggling like a child.

walker.scobell: oh he's in love

pennyit53_: wish 😔😔

clairereese06: sad day for all of us but so happy

julesfelon69: y'all sound cute

connor_noon: puke

"Oh shut up, Connor," I rolled my eyes playfully. "We're going to go to the ice rink since it's winter season and hang around at the mall and do couple shit," I laughed. "I wonder if she's here already," I said looking at the time.

knock knock

I turn around on my spin chair and see y/n poke her head through the door. She was out of frame and not visible to the camera screen. "Ahh! There's my girl," I smiled at her. "Nice to see you too, Brady," she said coming to me, pulling me into a big hug. Her body was in frame, not her head. "I'm on live, say hi," I held her by the waist. I adjusted the phone and now you can see her beautiful face. "Hi Brady's live," she smiled. God, I love her smile.

"Okay, well we're headed out now! Bye everyone," i said turning off the live stream.

I got up and gave her a kiss. "I missed you so much," I said smiling into the kiss. "I missed you even more, Bray," she giggled.

"Come on, the ice rink won't wait for us," I said leading her downstairs.

———

bradynoon