𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 | B.N

100% based off that one stream on the 15th

⋆。 °✩⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨୧⋆ 。˚ ⋆✩° 。⋆

Brady's POV:

I had to get my stream going on. I haven't been on it in so long. I've been super busy with premieres and fame stuff. It can be exhausting, but i love it with all my heart.

I set my pc up and put on my headset on, preparing to start the stream.

People came flooding in and it was already about to hit 2k views. I greeted them like usual and was in the fortnite lobby waiting to start, but i wanted to talk to the chat first.

I was talking about volleyball and random stuff just to stall time. "Oh! Oh! Lemme bring out my volleyball and show you some of my neat tricks," i laugh, pushing my chair and guiding it to the other side of the room to get my ball and bringing it back. I started bumping and setting the ball in the camera laughing. "Look at me goooo."

"Okay im gonna be for real. I'll start playing for a bit then i'm coming back to talking cause im just super bored," i told them.

I played a quick round and then it turned into another round and another. Fortnite can be pretty addicting.

"Alright i'm done now," i turned off fortnite and focused on the chat and me. I came up close to the camera and just made weird faces. "Y'all probably like that, you weirdos," i laughed. I got my phone out and went on tiktok. "i'm gonna watch your guys' edits. Look at my handsome self," I said. I pulled up an edit and showed it to the camera. "This one is good, love it," I complimented the edit.

ding

"Ooh.. can't let y'all see that," i said pulling the phone away from the camera quickly. It was y/n. I smiled at the thought of her.

y/n/n🙈
hi i'm bored

me
hi bored

i'm brady

y/n/n🙈
bruh

what are you doing rn

me:
stream

y/n/n🙈
oops

did i interrupt

me
never

always making time for you

y/n/n
you're sweet AND handsome

what a win for me🤭

me
you're actually adorable

"chat chat chat," i exclaimed. "i'm literally the luckiest guy in the universe right now," i smiled like crazy.

"aaahhh... she got me smiling," i said. "she got me smiling. shit, every time," i smiled even wider.

"CHAT , GUYS .. LIKE UGHH," i groaned, covering my eyes.

I look at the comments and laughed. "Don't act like y'all don't be cheesing at your phone like," i trailed off. "I know y'all act like this like y'all are going through the exact same thing," i added.

y/n/n🙈
my mom says hi

i think she likes you more than me