𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 | B.N

⋆。 °✩⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨୧⋆ 。˚ ⋆✩° 。⋆

Last night, my boyfriend had shown me this new restaurant that had just opened and asked if i wanted to go with him. Technically, he didn't ask me he told me.

Flashback—

"Hey babe," he called out to me. I looked up from my phone, "yes?"

"there's this new restaurant called 'Villa Capazorio' an italian restaurant. So, i'm gonna take you out tomorrow night," he smiled.

—Flashback end—

I'm in the middle of getting ready. He had texted me to wear something fancy but comfy. I looked through my dress section and stopped at this silver shimmering dress. It was a Josie Iridescent Sequin Slip Dress.

I put it on and looked at myself in the mirror. Twirling and posing. Cause i'm a just a girl. I put in some matching heels and made my way downstairs to wait for Brady.

ringgg

I got up excited and opened the front door to see brady in a suit and tie. He was so handsome. He was holding up a flower bouquet with my favorite flowers.

"Here you go, babe," he smiled, handing me the flowers. I took it out, "thank you, brady," i smiled and kissed his cheek.

I walked to the kitchen and placed the bouquet on the counter and made my way back.

He held his hand out for me and walked me to the car, but him being a gentleman he opened the door for me and went to his side after i got settled.

———

"This food is delicious," i announced. I had gotten a steak with a salad on the side. Brady got this big burger and side of fries.

"Agreed, best place yet," he said stuffing fries into his mouth. I laughed and continued eating my steak.

"Are you guys doing okay," the lady waitress came by. She was mainly talking to Brady. Did not appreciate that at all. "We're good, thank you," he said. "Okay, well if you need anything, call me over," she smiled too sweetly. The thing that pushed me over was when she left she glided her hand on my boyfriend on the shoulder. I rolled my eyes. I won't let her ruin my night though.

"Shes nice," i said bitterly. Brady could sense the different emotion coming from me. "You good," he asked through his burger. I hummed in response. He waited in silence knowing i'm probably gonna continue.

"It's just.. she seems like she taking an interest in you a bit too much," i sighed. "You're not doing anything wrong, it's her," I added. He smiled at me softly. "She's nothing to me, so don't worry about it. We can leave a bad tip if you want," he laughed. I smiled at him for saying that. "like a penny," i said. "Half a penny," he added.

———

When we left the restaurant, we made sure to leave no tip. And after the small reassurance from Brady, we made a lot of trouble for her. She just gave a force smile every single time. I felt bad, but she knew I was with him and he was mine. We literally held hands the entire time.

Currently, Brady is starting to drive back home to drop me off. It was a comfortable silence.

"Hey, sorry if tonight was not the best," he said placing his hand on my right thigh. Butterflies.

I looked at him with a smile. "It's not your fault, and any date with you is perfect to me, love," i told him. I thought of an idea.

"Butttttt.... you can take me to an ice cream shop to make up for it," i smiled cheekily, getting closer to him.

"Alright," he chuckled. I cheered.

———

"Can we have two vanilla ice cream cones please," he asked the worker.

We waited for our ice cream and it was pretty quick. He handed me mine.

We went to sit on those bench tables and sat next to each other.

"Thank youuuuu," i said giving him a quick peck on his lips. I started devouring the ice cream. "I was craving something sweet the entire day," i said.

"Every meal needs a dessert right after," he chuckled. It took us in total 30 minutes to be done with our ice cream. "Okay, we good to go," i asked giving him a thumbs up. "Not quite," he had grabbed a napkin and gently wiped something off my cheek. "Now we are," he smiled. "I love you so much," i laughed, pulling him in another kiss. He returned it.

———

He opened the car door for me. I got out and gave him a hug. "Call me when you get home, okay," i told him. "I will. Have a good night, pretty girl," he smiled letting go of my hand. "You too, handsome," the last thing i said before closing the front door.

God, this boy has my heart.

⋆。 °✩⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨୧⋆ 。˚ ⋆✩° 。⋆