𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺 | B.N

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY BRADY AND CONNOR!!

⋆。 °✩⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨୧⋆ 。˚ ⋆✩° 。⋆

"You are not to leave the house, y/n! you hear me," my stepdad yelled at me. "are you serious? i have to go to my best friends' birthday party tonight," i grunted. "should've thought about it when you failed that test," he snapped.

I hate my stepdad so much. He knows how important this is to me. Brady and Connor have been there since day one. I can't just not show up to their 18th birthday party. "Give me your phone," my stepdad scolded. Unbelievable. I handed him my phone and stormed off to my room. I can't even tell them that i can't go. It's not fair. He has no right to do this. My mom would've yelled at him. Too bad she's busy working in New York.

I have to go to their party. I don't know how long i won't see them because of break or anything.

What has my life become.

———

I woke up with a massive headache. I tend to get those when i cry myself to sleep. I look at the time from my digital alarm clock.

7:20PM

I would've been at that party and hour ago, if it wasn't for my stupid guardian.

I hear a knock on my bedroom door. My little brother's head poke in. "I heard what happened," he whispered closing the door softly behind him. He came to sit next to me.

Quinn. 9 years old. He's a sweetheart.

"Yep.." i mumbled in my bed sheets. "I can help you go to the party," he told me. "i doubt, but thanks for thinking about it," i said sitting up in my bed. "I can cover for you, i can do a great y/n impression," he smiled. I laughed quietly, "i'm sure you can, but he wouldn't let me out of his sight if i leave," i said.

"You won't leave through the front door, stupid," he said then pointed at my window. "That's a far drop, are you trying to kill me," I exclaimed. "No! There's a mattress on the bottom. Just land on it," he told me, ushering me out of bed. "How did you-"

I got cut off. "Don't question my work skills. Just get ready and jump," he said. I sighed. "He won't find out would he," i questioned. "Trust me, y/n," he reassured me. I smiled and got up excitedly to go to my closet to get ready.

———

I was wearing a cute simple aerie knitted sweater with some flares. I had some some light makeup and went out to my bedroom to see Quinn. I ran up and hugged him, "i owe you big time," i kissed the top of his head. "Ewwww," he joked. "Okay, take care and thank you again," i said about to jump out of my window.

———

Brady's POV:

I know i'm supposed to be having fun or whatever, but y/n isn't here and it's kind of a bummer. It's been an hour or so and i haven't seen her enter or when i asked some of my friends if they seen her, but they haven't.

Did she ditch me on my birthday?

No.. she promised to come and she had a gift and everything.

I texted her like a thousand times and no answer. Straight delivered.

I was wandering around my house and getting stopped a few times by some friends who wanted to talk.

I was about to give up until i hear the front door open. I looked over and see her. My eyes lit up and i rushed over to her. I didn't even let her talk or look at me.. I just give her a big hug.

"I thought you wouldn't come," i breathed out. I didn't even realize i was holding my breath.

She laughed, "happy birthday, brady!!"