𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘶𝘦 𝘮𝘦 | B.N

A/N

some of the characters used in these are made up 💀

js wanted to tell y'all in case you're wondering who someone is lmao

Also i'm not a senior so im not 100% what seniors take in school 😔

here's a lil guide if you don't know what it means
y/s/c - your skin color
y/h/c - your hair color
y/e/c - your eye color

⋆。 °✩⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨୧⋆ 。˚ ⋆✩° 。⋆

Another day of school. I hate school so much.

"Yo, Brady, you ready for the literature test," my friend, Garrett, asked me.

"Nope, I'm literally gonna fail," I sighed.

He laughed.

"Oh crap, I have to get going. I told Mr. Farahn I would go to his class to help him set up something," i said checking the time.

I rushed through the empty hallway and right when i was turning the corner i bumped into someone.

"Oh im sorry, Im just in a rush," i explained to the girl on the ground. I tried helping her up.

She looked at me and gave me a quick thanks before walking pass me quickly.

"okay.." i mumbled to myself.

I continued my way to Mr. Farahn's class.

---

It was lunch time and i was sitting with my friends like usual. I was staring at the girl I had liked for years.

"You should just give it up. She's not going to say yes," Chase said.

"One day she will," I muttered.

They all looked at me knowing I'm just being crazy.

"100 thousandth time ain't the charm," Trey said.

"Just look at her, she's worth the wait," i said.

"clearly, she doesn't feel the same," Chase said.

"I just can't give up. Not now," I told them.

Her wavy blonde hair and her beautiful brown eyes. She's rejected me every year, but i always hope one day she changes her mind. I was staring at her so much I didn't realize one of her friends came and sat next to her.

"That's enough staring, Brady," Chase laughed.

I shook my head. Focusing on the girl next to Talia.

"yeah yeah," i rolled my eyes. I can't tell them that I'm not looking at her. I just need to find out who the other girl is.

I think that's the same girl who i bumped into earlier. She's friends with Talia? I've never seen her before. Is she new? She can't be new, she seems too familiar.

---

My friends and I were walking to our last class of the day.

"Hey you guys? I bumped into this girl earlier and I was wondering if you guys knew her," I asked them.

They look at me wanting me to continue.

"She has y/h/c and she clutches her books really close to her cause when i helped her get them she dashed away with them tightly to her chest. I didn't see her that well. She didn't say much at all and she barely looked at me," I told them.

"Ohh, I know who you are talking about. Is she like y/s/c and yay high," Trey went on.

"Yeah!! Exactly that," I clasped my hands together.

"She's in our class right now. How do you not know who she is," he pointed out.

In our class?

"Since when," i said looking dumbfounded.

"Since always," Chase said.

I sighed.

---

I went to go sit at my seat and laid my head down about to fall asleep.

Chase and Trey were sitting beside me talking about whatever.

"Okay.. class is about to start. I hope you guys are settling in right and," the teacher paused.

"Chase wake up Brady and tell him to go back to his seat," he sternly said.

I am in my seat?? What.

"You're in my seat," a voice said from beside me.

I tilted my head to the side and see the girl.

"Oops," i simply said and got up.

Oh, my seat was the one behind this.

Well, now i know where i've seen her. She sits in front of me.

"Can anyone tell me what the definition of star-crossed lovers is," the teacher asked the class.

The girl in front of me raised her hand.

"y/n," the teacher called her pulling me out of my thoughts.

"They're two people whose love is bound to have a downfall," she read from her notes. "They're many forces working against them that the stars can't even keep them together," she continued. She was about to continue, but the teacher called on someone else and she looked disappointed. I hear her sigh and close her notebook.

---

I told my friends to go on without me. I wanted to see "y/n."

She finally comes out of the class.

"Hey, wait up!"

She turned around looking at me confused.

"Talia's not here if you're going to ask me that," she said.

"Oh! I'm not looking for her. I was actually interested in talking to you," I admitted.

She looked surprised, but loosened up.

"You don't even glance my way, so all of a sudden you're interested," she blurted.

"Exactly, we barely know each other and I'm just looking for... new friends," I told her half the truth.

"If you're using me to get closer with Talia it's not gonna work," she sighed.

"Can we not talk about Talia, this is between you and me," I give her a small smile.

"Well what is there to talk about," She asked.

I think for a second then my mind went back to the question in class.

"Do you think it was worth it? Romeo and Juliet," I asked.

"For them to fight for love? In this situation, no. They were destined to never be together. Falling in love destroyed both of their lives. Why fall in love with someone when you know you can be with one another," she said.

While she was ranting on about Romeo and Juliet, we had reached my bus stop.

"I see... well this is my stop, I'll see you tmr?"

She nodded and walked away.

I got onto my bus and took a seat. I don't know what's so interesting about her. Maybe her way of seeing things. Or the fact that she's been in my class for so long and I've only just know heard of her. I just have this itching feeling to know more of her.

Maybe, this is my sign to step away from Talia.

⋆。 °✩⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨୧⋆ 。˚ ⋆✩° 。⋆

Pt 2?