4

Chapter 4

Wang Xiaoquan is well aware of the principle of keeping wealth secret and making a fortune in silence. In addition, he now has a place to live (school dormitory), and his tuition and fees are completely free. He doesnt spend much money on food and clothing. Therefore, he planned to exchange only about one or two pieces of gold into cash, just in case of emergencies.

After making up his mind, Wang Xiaoquan shopped around and after repeated inquiries and verifications, he decided to target a gold shop called "Jin Yu Man Tang". This gold shop is relatively honest and reliable, at least not too deceptive. Wang Xiaoquan had no qualms about discussing business with cunning businessmen. Despite his young age, he was sweet-mouthed and quick-witted. Apart from his lack of experience and knowledge, he was no more convenient than someone who had been in society for many years. Poor old man.

Rao was mentally prepared, but in fact when Wang Xiaoquan came out of the gold store with more than 14,000 yuan in cash, he felt sluggish and empty-headed. This is more than 14,000 yuan. This is the first time in his life that he has earned such a huge sum of money! After waking up quickly, excitement and surprise followed. With the help of such a magical tool, Wang Xiaoquan was still afraid that he would not be able to live a good life in the future? This kid has no ambitions. His biggest dream is to have a comfortable and warm house that belongs only to him, to have a job that is neither high nor low but very stable, and to marry a dignified, virtuous, gentle and gentle wife, and to have another couple. The chubby and lovable children. Yesterday, he thought that this dream was out of reach. It might take him ten or twenty years of hard work to realize it. But today's sudden good luck brought him a priceless treasure. Maybe this dream is very close to him. Woolen cloth!

Wang Xiaoquan chose a nearby bank to apply for a divorce and deposited most of the cash. The remaining money was going to be used to buy mirrors, mobile phones and computers. He has never been one to wrong himself. As long as he has the conditions, he will try his best to make himself feel better. After suffering for so many years, is it possible that when he has money, he still has to hide it and be reluctant to spend it? This is not in line with Wang Xiaoquan's optimistic and realistic attitude towards life.

Shopping consumes a lot of energy and energy, and Wang Xiaoquan rushed to the most famous self-service barbecue restaurant in the city without eating. This barbecue restaurant is extremely elegant both in appearance and interior decoration, and the barbecue is also very unique. What makes Wang Xiaoquan most satisfied is the rules of this restaurant - forty yuan per person, until full - this pair of watching It looks like a thin and frail chicken, but in fact it has a huge appetite. It is tailor-made for Wang Xiaoquan, a fighter among foodies and a big eater who is as big as a rice cook.

Because whenever Wang Xiaoquan has some spare money, he likes to come here to make toothpicks and have a good meal of meat to replenish some oil and water. Every time he sees his terrible appetite, the landlady is frightened and heartbroken. Therefore, the boss of this barbecue restaurant is the boss. , down to Aunt Cai who washes the dishes, basically everyone knows Wang Xiaoquan, this typical strange person who "cannot be judged by his appearance".

"Hey, Xiaoquan is here. The intervals this time are shorter than before. What's the matter? Are you making a lot of money and getting rich?" Although the lady boss is a bit stingy, she is not a bad person. Although she often complains that Wang Xiaoquan wants to eat them up. They have a small barbecue restaurant, but she greets Wang Xiaoquan warmly every time he comes. Maybe she pities Wang Xiaoquan because he lives a hard life alone at a young age, right?

"Hello, boss lady, you look good today. Is your business going well? You look younger and more beautiful, hehe. Didn't I get the scholarship? So I came out to have a meal to celebrate. Wow, it smells so good. I'm going to have a big meal today..." After the hungry Wang Xiaoquan smelled the fragrant barbecue smell, he felt even hungrier. He said pleasant words to the landlady while spinning around. His big black grape-like eyes looked into the store with salivation.