134

Scan the QR code on your mobile phone to download the APP

Read the latest chapters without ads

Scan the QR code on your mobile phone to download the APP

Read the latest chapters without ads

username:password:User registration

front page

martial arts novels

fantasy novel

urban romance

Horror and supernatural

modern literature

Detective reasoning

Science fiction

Travel through the void

Classical masterpieces

historical military

Online game novels

TXT novel download website > Plane Businessman Wang Xiaoquan > 134

fontdefaultblack bodyregular scriptElegant blackEnlightenmentSong Dynasty colordefaultdark purpleAlgae greendark grayblue graymarooncyanrose brownYellowish brownbeigefoggy white sizedefault10pt12pt14pt16pt18pt20pt22pt25pt30pt scrollslowestSlow 2Slow 34 inHit 56 inFast 7Fast 8fast 9fastestbackgrounddefaultwhite snowpitch blackbright yellowlight greengreen grassred pinkdark graybeigeBrownsilver widthdefault85%75%65%50%40%

134

Plane merchant Wang Xiaoquan TXT full set download

Vote for recommendationPrevious chapter ← Chapter list → Next chapterAdd bookmarkNovel errorReport my bookshelf

Latest website: www.sjwx.info

    Chapter 134:

    "Xiao Li, why are you just standing there? Get this female liar out quickly. If someone is still stalking you, call the police immediately! Damn it, there are so many people these days. , How dare you openly blackmail people in broad daylight, see if we are easy to bully..." Before Qin Han and Wang Xiaoquan could take action, Wang Lin, who had just entered the store, immediately became angry when he saw this, and mercilessly stretched out his hand to pull Chen Yuan's collar pulled her away and threw her aside, and angrily scolded several store clerks who were standing at a loss.

    "Yes, young lady, please get out, or we will call the police..." Although Wang Lin looks naive and silly on weekdays, he is extremely scary when he is angry. In addition, Wang Xiaoquan taught him before That set of kung fu, and Wang Lin, who has good martial arts qualifications, has been practicing diligently, and now he can easily handle a dozen strong men by himself. After Li Minghui went abroad, the nearby gangsters gradually forgot how powerful their former boss was. For a while, they often came to Maixiangju to cause trouble. Yu Lei and others originally chose to call the police, but the crimes committed by these gangsters were not big things. At most, they would be arrested. They were detained for two days, and after they came out, they came to Maixiangju to provoke and cause trouble in order to retaliate. Wang Lin had no choice at the time and couldn't bear it anymore. He blocked the gangsters in an alley and gave them a good beating. After doing this several times, Wang Lin's "prestige" became louder in the neighborhood. The clerk at Maixiangju naturally knew these things, so he was usually extremely wary of Wang Lin. After being yelled at by Wang Lin, he immediately trembled with fear, fearing that he would be beaten by the angry boss.