48

After autumn, it gets dark earlier and earlier. Wang Xiaoquan lay by the window and looked out. Not long after, night enveloped the earth. It was dark outside and he couldn't see anything clearly. Wang Xiaoquan Koizumi could only close the curtains without feeling satisfied.

Listening to the faint shouts of the box lunch sellers coming from the small corridor outside, the four people in the small cubicle realized that it was already dinner time before they knew it. After seeing that Wang Xiaoquan and the other three had brought enough dinner and snacks, Teacher Zhu walked out slowly. Although he was in a small cubicle with the students, he still had to eat with the other two leading teachers. We were together, and we also wanted to see if there was anything uncomfortable with the other students. We had no choice but to decline the warm invitations from Wang Kun and the others.

"Wow, there are roast chicken and pancakes! Wang Kun, you are so thoughtful, thank you..." Sun Xueru brought some snacks that girls like to eat, such as fruit, jelly, chocolate and shrimp crackers. Although these things are delicious, I am not hungry at all, and I feel tired after eating too much. When I saw Wang Kun took out two large roast chickens and a large pile of still warm pancakes, my mouth started to water. No matter how reserved or ladylike, I put on plastic gloves and tore off a golden and oily chicken leg and started to chew on it.

"You're welcome, go ahead and eat. My mother prepared more for me. It's okay for the three of us to eat until we're full..." Wang Kun doesn't have any concept of men and women. He probably hasn't figured it out yet, so even in their grade There is no restraint in front of the "goddess", and her foodie nature is fully demonstrated.

"I also have a lot of canned fish, beef jerky and sausages. You guys should also eat some..." Wang Xiaoquan saw that Wang Kun and Sun Xueru were eating happily, and their appetite increased greatly. He put on plastic gloves and took out a pancake, and then ate the roasted chicken.

The three of them were eating and chatting, accompanied by the "whirring" sound outside the train, which was quite a unique experience. When Teacher Zhu finally walked back slowly, the three of them had packed up the garbage and were lying on the bed with bulging bellies and fell asleep. They were all more or less excited before, and they didn't get much sleep last night. Today, they have been busy for most of the day, and their bodies are already exhausted. It's just that their spirits are high, so they don't show it. Now that they had eaten and drank enough, the suppressed fatigue finally came to them. They felt that they didn't even have the strength to go to the bathroom to wash up. They could only chew a piece of Green Arrow gum before dragging their tired bodies onto the bed. Fell asleep.

Seeing that everyone had gone to bed early, Teacher Zhu didn't disturb them. He turned off the lights gently, lay down with his clothes on, and fell asleep soon.

Sleep until dawn. It was rare that Wang Xiaoquan didn't wake up early as usual under the influence of the living thing. If he hadn't been so suffocated, he would probably still be sleeping soundly at this moment. He sat up in a daze and was stunned for a long time. Wang Xiaoquan finally woke up from his drowsy sleep. He stretched a lot, put on his shoes and jacket, took out the toothbrush, toothpaste, water cup and towel from his bag and walked out of the small area. compartment.

"Good morning, Mr. Zhu, you got up very early..."

"Good morning, Xiaoquan, hurry up and wash up. There are not many people now, so move quickly. We will arrive at the station in less than half an hour..."

" Okay, see you later, Mr. Zhu..."

Following the bustling crowd out of the noisy train station, Wang Xiaoquan gathered up his single coat. Fortunately, he had brought some thicker clothes, otherwise, he would probably be shivering in the cold autumn wind like several of his classmates. The weather in the capital is very different from that in J City. It is dry and cold. Even the few trees on the street have begun to shed their dead leaves sparsely. It is not like the distant J City, where the trees are green and the weather is cool and humid. The capital city is prosperous and full of modern atmosphere, but the air quality is not very good. Wang Xiaoquan, who has particularly keen senses, feels very uncomfortable. He has chest tightness, palpitation, and shortness of breath. He quietly uses the spiritual power in his body to feel better.