59

H22 took Wang Xiaoquan directly to the lobby of the Real Estate Management Bureau and asked the staff to bring up the three-dimensional image of the store on No. 8 Street in Area A for Wang Xiaoquan to view. Then he explained: "This is the property. There are three floors in total. The first and second floors can be used as shops. They are not equipped with any furniture and you need to buy them by yourself. The third floor is a suite of more than 100 square meters. The decoration is simple and elegant, and the furniture is also complete. You just need After a little decoration, you can move in. This property has a total of more than 500 square meters, and the asking price is 50 million star coins. You can pay a deposit of 500,000 to pre-purchase. As long as you can pay off the balance within one month, you can own this property... ..."

"This house is very nice, I like it very much." Wang Xiaoquan stared at this dark gold metal building without blinking, and was very excited. Although the price is a bit expensive, this building is really worthy of this. price. "No. 8 Street, District A? Is our mall divided into many districts? According to what criteria? Also, what are the majority of businesses doing in No. 8 Street, District A?" "

Our mall is temporarily divided into eleven major districts from A to K. Districts, each district is divided into ten streets, and each street can accommodate up to one hundred merchants. Of course, the residential areas for mall staff are not within the scope of these eleven districts, but are concentrated in the central area of ​​the city. These There is no standard certificate for the division of large districts. They are only divided in a certain order. Most merchants on District 8 Street are engaged in selling specialties from their respective planets. They generally use star coins for transactions, and they do not exclude bartering..." H22 is worthy of being a guide. His memory is really strong. When it comes to the mall, he knows everything about it. He is like a know-it-all in the plane mall.

"That's it. Thank you Mr. H22. I want to pre-purchase that property. What procedures do I need to go through?"

"Please come here. I only need to pay the down payment and certify the ownership of the property..."

It's really easy, Wang Xiaoquan After swiping the card and paying the down payment of 500,000 star coins, the service staff guided the property ownership certification. There is also pupil and fingerprint authentication. No key is required here. The householder can choose voice control, pupil verification or fingerprint to open the door. It is convenient and fast. Wang Xiaoquan likes this convenience brought by high technology.

After quickly completing the pre-purchase procedures, H22 prepared to take Wang Xiaoquan to No. 8 Street in District A to familiarize himself with the property that would soon belong to him. This time they did not take the bus airship, but chose to take a small airship like a taxi on earth. Wang Xiaoquan jokingly called it a taxi airship.

"Mr. H22, are there dimension merchants from the cultivation planet in the mall? Aren't they able to fly through the clouds or teleport? Why didn't I see anyone flying in the sky during our walk?" Wang Xiaoquan asked with some confusion. It is said that most cultivators are arrogant and arrogant. They should not wait for the public airship like ordinary people (I forgot that I am also one of the cultivators o(╯□╰)o), right?

"Our mall does not allow private driving of vehicles, and we have installed interference devices. In other words, no matter how powerful you are, you are still an ordinary person in the plane mall. Those plane merchants from the cultivation planet simply cannot Cast spells in the mall. If there are any grudges that need to be resolved through a duel, you can go to a special duel venue to duel, where you can cast spells and use weapons at will, but the prerequisite is that you must sign a statement. Life and death in the duel venue is determined by your fate, in the mall I won't interfere too much, but if you cause trouble outside the duel arena and hurt others, the most severe punishment will usually be deprivation of the identity of a plane merchant or even death, and the lightest punishment will be forced labor service..."