108

Scan the QR code on your mobile phone to download the APP

Read the latest chapters without ads

Scan the QR code on your mobile phone to download the APP

Read the latest chapters without ads

username:password:User registration

front page

martial arts novels

fantasy novel

urban romance

Horror and supernatural

modern literature

Detective reasoning

Science fiction

Travel through the void

Classical masterpieces

historical military

Online game novels

TXT novel download website > Plane Businessman Wang Xiaoquan > 108

fontdefaultblack bodyregular scriptElegant blackEnlightenmentSong Dynasty colordefaultdark purpleAlgae greendark grayblue graymarooncyanrose brownYellowish brownbeigefoggy white sizedefault10pt12pt14pt16pt18pt20pt22pt25pt30pt scrollslowestSlow 2Slow 34 inHit 56 inFast 7Fast 8Fast 9fastestbackgrounddefaultwhite snowpitch blackbright yellowlight greengrass greenred pinkdark graybeigeBrownsilver widthdefault85%75%65%50%40%

108

Plane merchant Wang Xiaoquan TXT full set download

Vote for recommendationPrevious chapter ← Chapter list → Next chapterAdd bookmarkNovel errorReport my bookshelf

Latest website: www.sjwx.info

    Chapter 108

    "Xiaoquan, what are you nervous and worried about? Tell me, okay?" Seeing Wang Xiaoquan following the clockwork robot, mechanically turning around and around the room Son, seeing the dizzy Qin Han pulled him into his arms, kissed his forehead, and asked warmly.

    "I'm afraid of messing up the matter. I knew someone had leaked the secret, so why did I only add two yuan? Brother Qin, am I too willful?" Wang Xiaoquan leaned into Qin Han's arms with a look of anxiety on his face. , He was really confused before, why did he start fooling around with Doudou? How dare you act like that? If he missed that piece of land that was very important to the Qin family because of his negligence, he would feel very guilty and blame himself!

    "How could it be? I think it's very good, haha, I'm looking forward to seeing the funny look of some people who are so angry that they blush and have thick necks..." Qin Han didn't take it seriously and said in a wicked way. In fact, the day after Wang Xiaoquan told him that the intern had a problem, he secretly asked someone to investigate, and the truth was really surprising. The intern turned out to be sent by his biological father! Of course, with the strength of his biological father, it is impossible for him to swallow up that piece of land by himself. He must have one or several partners. Qin Han asked his friend Hong Chen'an to help him continue the in-depth investigation. The result was naturally as he expected. His father cooperated with the Liu family (Qin Han's stepmother's natal family) to jointly acquire the land in Jingyuan. They seem to be very confident. They have even secretly purchased all the building materials needed for the preliminary project. It can be said that everything is ready, except for the east wind. The "hero" who facilitated this cooperation was Liu Ting, who had just been released from prison and "recovered from a serious illness"!