76

Jinghens introduction, Wang Xiaoquan got to know the pea sprout girl named Palan again. Perhaps because of Aiwujiwu, this little girl changed her previous hostility and wariness towards him, although she still remained A little tsundere, but I wont troll people casually. It turns out that Miss Palan comes from a high-level technological planet called Plant. This planet has a very high level of technological development, even higher than the vast planet where Admiral An lives! However, with the rapid development of science and technology and the high-tech wars between various countries on the planet, the environment has deteriorated extremely. After hundreds of billions of years of development, the once glorious human race and even various animal groups have become extinct, leaving only extremely vitality. The powerful plants are still lingering on the dilapidated planet. In order to survive, plants have to work hard to evolve to adapt to the harsh environment. Now, the owners of Planet Palanta, plants, are no longer rooted in the soil as everyone thought in the past. They can walk and move. , there is a country and laws, and it is no different from the life of the glorious human race millions of years ago, except that the degree of technological development is different.

"Ms. Palan is one of the design consultants I invited. This box was designed according to Miss Palan's idea. What do you think, Xiaoquan?" Kan Hen's expression didn't seem to have any feelings for the little pea sprout. , but this feeling has nothing to do with the relationship between men and women, his expression is more like the love and doting for a cute child.

"Well, it's very good. I like it very much. Miss Palan is really amazing!" Wang Xiaoquan naturally did not hesitate to express his admiration. "These plants look like real ones at first glance. The decoration design is also very clever. They can also It's nice to smell the fresh fragrance of flowers, plants and trees..."

"That's right, you don't even know who designed it, huh..." This arrogant little girl is really rude. Of course, you can also say that about her. Is a frank character. "For the sake of you and Brother Hen being partners, I allow you to call me Paran..." It seems that your brother Hen keeps calling me "Miss Palan", right?

"Okay Palan, thank you so much." Wang Xiaoquan said with a smile, we are not as experienced as the little girl, then turned to look at Hen, and said with a somewhat ashamed expression: "I'm so sorry Hen, I was so careless! I just threw a mess to you and left without leaving any funds for you. You paid for the decoration from your own pocket, right? Why didn't you send me a message to let me know?" "

It's okay. , I feel that I just came up with an idea and got 10% of the shares, which is very unfair to you. The funds used for decoration should be regarded as my investment funds." Seeing that Wang Xiaoquan was about to open his mouth to persuade, Hen quickly continued: " Xiaoquan, don't shirk it. I'm not short of star coins. Really, this will make our cooperation more fair, and it will also be very beneficial to the future development of 'Earth Delicious Xuan'..." "

This..." Wang Xiaoquan saw that he was eating. He took the weight - he was determined and no longer tried to persuade him, "Since you think this will make you feel more at ease, I won't say more. Happy cooperation, and thank you!"

Without the pressure of debt, Wang Xiaoquan is I felt completely relaxed and began to truly appreciate his brand new "Earth's Delicious Restaurant" wholeheartedly under the introduction of Hen's unhurried voice.

"Except for the entrance on the first floor, the overall decoration of the hotel has been basically completed. The matching tableware in the private rooms has been fully equipped. Three sets of different types of uniform tableware have been stocked in the lobby. The kitchen has also been fully equipped. When the staff and ingredients are ready, Once it's in place, we'll probably be able to open the business..." Hen explained as he led Wang Xiaoquan around. If he originally only regarded this job as a means to get close to Wang Xiaoquan, now he really likes it. He has done many businesses, ranging from selling protective clothing to smuggling spacecrafts. After retreating to a plane mall, he also opened several casinos and entertainment cities, but he has never done any business related to the catering industry. Along the way, his feelings for this small (?) restaurant are no less shallow than the big boss Wang Xiaoquan!