79

In fact, Qin Han, who was missed by Wang Xiaoquan, did not have an easy life.

Qin Han had originally planned to grow old together with Wang Xiaoquan, and naturally he would not let Wang Xiaoquan hide in the dark and live a life of darkness, so he did not hide it from the beginning. On his father's side, the only grandfather he cared about had passed away, so he was naturally very unscrupulous. Nowadays, strength determines everything. Don't say that the development of the Qin family does not require marriage. Even if it does, he will not choose that path. At most, he will let go of the burden of the Qin family. In that case, he may live a better life. Be more comfortable. But there was some trouble with the mother clan. In any case, his grandparents were good to him. He didn't want to make the two old people sad, and of course he didn't want to give up his own happiness because of it. Thinking that the two elders would know about this sooner or later, rather than letting them know from other people's rumors, it would be better for him to tell it himself.

So, not long after Wang Xiaoquan left the capital, and before Chen Er made the rumor that he was with a man known to everyone, Qin Han went to visit his grandparents with a bottle of medicinal wine that Wang Xiaoquan sent him. And while the two elders were in a good mood, they explained the matter clearly.

"You mean, you want to live with a man for the rest of your life?" Sun Younian (Qin Han's grandfather) asked in disbelief. He originally thought that the vague rumors outside were fabricated by people who were jealous of his grandson. He watched Xiao Han grow up, how could he not know his grandson's nature? The most important thing is that he is self-disciplined and clean, and he is one of the best and most promising children in the capital. But what he never imagined was that his good grandson would actually tell him that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with a man! Ridiculous, really absurd!

"Yes, grandpa. You also know Xiaoquan. If he hadn't come to the rescue, I might have been killed long ago and abandoned in the wilderness..." Qin Han tried to show favor to Wang Xiaoquan, and he also knew It is difficult for the older generation to accept two men being together, but there is no other way. He does not want to die alone, so he can only feel sorry for his grandparents.

"Xiao Han, you can repay your kindness in other ways. You don't have to pledge yourself..." Seeing the tense atmosphere, Pan Shuxian (Qin Han's grandmother) quickly told a cold joke to lighten the atmosphere. This old lady always listens to her wife in everything. Although she doesn't approve of her grandson being with a man, she doesn't want to see the grandson and grandson in a quarrel, so she can only mediate.

"Uh, no, grandma, I didn't get together with Xiaoquan just to repay a favor, I really like him! Why do you think I haven't had a girlfriend for so many years? It's not that I keep myself clean and focus on my studies and career, but I dont like women at all! I was born gay, and I have always known that I like men. I didnt say it before because I havent found anyone I like. After all, this is not a glorious thing. I just plan to live like this alone for the rest of my life. It saves you all the trouble. But now I have someone I like. I really like Xiaoquan. Really, grandpa and grandma, I really like him. I want to spend the rest of my life with him..." Qin Han begged. Looking at the two old men with shocked expressions, he begged. He had no choice, only in this way could he stop the two veterans' plan to bring him back to the "right path".

"Fart! Why do you naturally like men! You, you kid, don't fool me, you must have said this just to get us to agree!" Mr. Sun was so angry that he cursed. He couldn't believe the child he had grown up with. You will get this "strange disease". How could his grandson be born gay when he is so good, so filial, and so promising? He must have been impulsive, yes, he must have been impulsive to do this!

"Grandpa, how could I fool you with this kind of thing? Think about it, if I wasn't born with it, how could I like the same sex rashly? Grandpa, I spent a lot of effort to catch up with Xiaoquan. He is very good, kind, and Honest and diligent..., if you meet him, you will definitely like him..." Qin Han did not expect that his grandfather's attitude would be so resolute, and he secretly regretted it in his heart. He would have known that he had done enough foreshadowing before confessing. But now that the matter has come to this, he has no way out and can only hold on.