167

166. Chapter 165 ☉This ☉ work ☉ work ☉   is
provided by ☉si☉Rabbit☉.net
The two would love to spend a few days relaxing in a scenic space. But after all, the two are not alone except for each other as they were before. Now they have a son who embodies the love and affection between them. Without the well-behaved fat son by their side, not only Wang Xiaoquan, who dotes on his son to heaven, but also Qin John, who was always jealous of his son, had to admit sincerely that even though they were separated for only two days, he missed the chubby little boy a little.
  After Wang Xiaoquan recovered his energy by circulating his Qi, the two of them immediately left the space and rushed to Grandpa Qin Han's house without stopping. The young couple expected to see their once chubby son's thin, tear-stained face, and the poignant scene of crying for his father. Unexpectedly, the reality made them feel very complicated and conflicted. Their child was too calm. When the two fathers rushed to Sun's house in a hurry, the little guy was happily nestled in the gentle and comfortable arms of Grandma Qin Han, drinking milk with a puffy face. Wang Xiaoquan lifted his fat son into his arms and shook him. He must have gained another two kilograms. If he looked carefully, the little bun's face had also gained weight.
  Wang Xiaoquan held his fat son in his arms, babbling and speaking in alien languages, feeling conflicted and complicated. He was delighted that his son had such good adaptability, but he also felt sad that his son was still living such a pleasant life without him and Qin Han's company. Alas, the son is less than one year old, and he has already felt the sadness and helplessness of the young eagle flying away from his mother's arms in advance (is this called being ahead of time? O(╯□╰)o). ╮(╯▽╰)╭...
  Although the two elderly people of the Sun family were reluctant to leave their well-behaved and lovely great-grandson, they did not want it to be difficult for the grandson. They just asked the two of them to come home often in the future with the little boy in their arms. As juniors, Qin Han and Wang Xiaoquan naturally had no objection to this proposal. It was their responsibility and obligation as juniors to spend more time with the elderly.
  With Qin Han's eager anticipation, soon it was finally time for Wang Xiaoquan's winter vacation. Graduate students take vacation much earlier than undergraduates, and now it is only late November (lunar calendar). Fortunately, Qin Han arranged the company's affairs early in order to free up time to go to the plane mall for vacation with his lover's son. And getting rid of Doudou, who has nothing to do now, to help take care of him, so it won't have any impact if he leaves for a while.
  After taking care of all the miscellaneous matters and saying hello to relatives and friends, the family of three, two adults and one child, entered the space. Since the catering industry in the plane mall is underdeveloped, fresh ingredients are not stored in the metal building Wang Xiaoquan bought. Although he can use the space freely when he is in the plane mall, Wang Xiaoquan is afraid of causing unnecessary problems, so he spent a day doing enough. It was enough for him and Qin Han to eat for half a year, and after preparing nutritious milk and baby meals that could be eaten soon for the baby and putting them into the Xumi ring, Wang Xiaoquan took Qin Han with him.

  Tuantuan walked through the gate of the plane mall.
  This time, Wang Xiaoquan failed to settle in the large living room on the third floor of the Metal Building. Instead, he was sent directly to the household registration office. The staff at the household registration office all expressed great surprise that Wang Xiaoquan actually brought his lover's child into the shopping mall. However, these people are still very professional. Although they were stunned and lost their temper for a moment at the beginning, they soon returned to normal. They kindly helped Qin Han and Tuantuan apply for temporary residence permits and implanted them for them. A card chip. Of course, a large sum of star coins was also deducted from Wang Xiaoquan's account.
  After leaving the household registration office, Wang Xiaoquan hailed an airship taxi and rushed directly to No. 8 Street in Area A where the metal building he bought was located. Looking at the orderly scene outside the car window, feeling the vitality and vitality exuded by the aliens of different shapes, it was not only Qin Han who came to the plane mall for the first time, but also Wang Xiaoquan who had been here several times before , I was filled with emotion in my heart. Wang Xiaoquan sighed secretly in his heart. Sure enough, no matter what kind of creature it is, a life with hope is the happiest. Just like these long-term residents of the plane mall, they looked lifeless before. Although they were alive, it felt like they were just living mechanically, as boring as the walking dead. But things are different now. The vitality radiating from these people is not comparable to before. Maybe it has something to do with the newly opened interstellar travel agency? It seems that the rumors that Hen said that the universe alliance is called the "Guardians of the Universe" are indeed true. They are quite humane in their work! Based on this alone, Wang Xiaoquan has a better impression of the Universe Alliance.
  The airship taxi quickly delivered the family of three to the door of the metal building at No. 33, Street 8, District A. Qin Han, holding his fat son, stood in surprise in front of the carved door of the three-story "small" metal building that Xiaoquan said for a long time. Then he asked: "Xiaoquan, is this the 'small' metal building you call? Let alone three floors, I'm afraid there are more than ten floors?" "
  Haha, this metal building is indeed three floors, but here We have to take care of some extremely large aliens, so the measurement units are somewhat different from those on Earth." Wang Xiaoquan explained in a warm voice while helping Qin Han input his fingerprints and voice-activated authentication procedures. In this way, Qin Han can be free here in the future. Disappeared.
  Entering the empty lobby on the first floor, Qin Han became even more interested in this place when he saw the beautiful colors changing on the fluorescent screens on the walls and ceiling. At the same time, seeing that such a good place was vacant, he also felt a little pity. He was thinking about how to start a safe and profitable business. After all, he and Xiaoquan were still very interested in interstellar travel and so on, and they didn't have enough. Star coins are not enough.
  The first and second floors were empty and there was nothing interesting to see. Wang Xiaoquan simply took Qin Han to the third floor. Although the third floor is equally large, fortunately the furniture and the like are not as exaggeratedly large. In the eyes of a person of Wang Xiaoquan's size, it is just a little more spacious. It's just that the metal-textured space makes people feel a little cold for no reason,
  and some indoor potted plants placed by Wang Xiaoquan before are embellished with it, which adds a touch of life and vitality to the cold interior.
  Babies always get hungry quickly, but within more than two hours, their fat son became hungry again. He hummed and waved his chubby arms and legs to remind his silly father that the baby was hungry and it was time to feed. Wang Xiaoquan's Qiankun Ring contained baby milk at a suitable temperature, and he took it out directly and placed it in front of Little Fatty. The little guy was very smart. He held the milk bottle with his two fleshy little paws and drank it in big gulps.
  "Brother Qin, how about we rest for a while and then have lunch and then go shopping in other places in the city?" The airship taxi was traveling very fast just now. If Wang Xiaoquan and Qin Han were not mortals anymore, they would probably get off the car. I have to vomit profusely lateOne game is impossible. Of course, even if the two of them are not so embarrassed, they are not much better. Wang Xiaoquan is still feeling a little uncomfortable.
  "Well, okay." Qin Han agreed, playing with his fat son's white and tender little chubby feet, but thinking of the legendary mark, he then suggested with a natural and casual expression: "How about inviting your new friend over? Let's eat together. What's your name? Oh, by the way, it's Hen, right?" "
  Well, it's Hen. I'll contact him now to see if he's free. If he's free in the afternoon, we can also ask Hen to be ours. Tour guide, he has lived in Plane Mall for many years and knows this place very well..." Wang Xiaoquan didn't notice anything wrong in Qin Han's expression. After all, since he confessed all his secrets to Qin Han, He trusted Qin Han wholeheartedly, and he had no other thoughts about Hen at all. He never imagined that Qin Han, a jealous man, would be jealous of aliens he had never met!
  Wang Xiaoquan quickly contacted Hen, and after making an appointment with him for a dinner party, he went to the kitchen to cook with the fresh ingredients stored in Qin Han's Qiankun ring. Although it is more convenient to use ready-made meals, and the food in the Qiankun Ring will not deteriorate at all, it will still look the same when you put it in, it will definitely be fresh when you take it out. But Wang Xiaoquan always felt that it was a bit impolite to entertain guests with meals that had been prepared before, especially guests that he respected like Hen, and it was a bit rude, as if entertaining people with leftovers. Therefore, Wang Xiaoquan decisively gave up the idea that he felt very uncomfortable with, and walked briskly into the spacious and advanced kitchen.
  When the meal was almost ready, the communicator on Wang Xiaoquan's wrist rang. Wang Xiaoquan thought it was the mark, so he connected without looking. Unexpectedly, the person contacting him was General An, whom he had not contacted for a long time! You must know that two years ago, General An suddenly contacted him and told him that the transaction was temporarily terminated. He hurriedly went offline without explaining the reason, which made Wang Xiaoquan very worried about him. Later, he took the initiative to contact him several times. Unexpectedly, every time There was no response, and Wang Xiaoquan finally thought that he had an accident like Shopkeeper Liu.
  "Brother An, are you also in the plane mall now?" Although Wang Xiaoquan asked, he was basically
  very sure in his heart. After all, if they were not in the plane mall, they would not be able to communicate so easily using a communication device.
  "Yes, I'm in the plane mall. Where are you now? Is it convenient to meet?"
  It can be clearly seen from the projected image in front of him that Admiral An seems to have lost a lot of weight, and his energy is also a little sluggish, unlike before. The heroic and honest General An that Koizumi saw was very different. Although Wang Xiaoquan was wondering if something had happened to General An, he didn't ask any more questions. He just invited warmly: "I'm at the Metal Building, No. 33, Street 8, District A. Brother An, come over quickly. I made a big table of delicious food and invited a friend. Let's get together later."
  "Delicious?" Admiral An's eyes lit up, then he grinned with a bright smile and responded cheerfully: "I'll go over right away. See you later, Xiaoquan."
  Seeing the awkward and spirited foodie look of General An, Wang Xiaoquan couldn't help but feel relieved. It seemed that General An was not completely collapsed by the blow, at least he I still have a taste for delicious food.
===============================================
  The author has something to say I want to say: On the willow branches above the moon, the lanterns are overflowing with color.
  There is a huge flow of people coming and going, pointing out the Yuqiong Tower.
  The full moon hangs in the sky, how much do you miss and worry?
  May you share the beauty of the moon and may your blessings last forever.
  Happy Lantern Festival everyone!