41

Ning Bin was adopted by Sunshine Orphanage through the civil affairs department in accordance with the law. It fully complied with the provisions of the country's "Adoption Law". Therefore, the adoption relationship between him and Sunshine Orphanage was established in accordance with the law and protected by law. The rights and obligations between parents are eliminated with the establishment of this legal adoption relationship. Therefore, no matter what, Ning Bin has no obligation to support his biological mother Feng Rou. Even if everyone goes to court, he is not afraid. Not only did he understand this, but Wang Suxin also knew about this matter. If Ning Bin was still underage, she could still use some tricks to do something. Unfortunately, Ning Bin had already asked someone to change his household registration book and identity. Proof, he is now an adult, and the head of the household in the household registration book is still himself. Even if Wang Suxin wants to do harm, there is no way to do it.

To say that today's situation is possible, we must "thank" the selfish and indifferent Ms. Feng Rou. She was afraid that Ning Bin, as Ning Yuan's biological son, would one day snatch the huge compensation from her, so she tried her best to distance herself from Ning Bin and went to the relevant department immediately after sending the five-year-old Ning Bin to the orphanage. The department went through the formalities, and from then on, the two had no connection whatsoever. She was so thorough that even if Ning Bin grew up and knew the truth, it would be impossible to get back the inheritance that Feng Rou had embezzled for many years. But things are unpredictable, or it may be due to karma. Feng Rou was too greedy, but she was also incompetent and had bad luck. Several failed investments caused her to lose a lot of compensation. In the end, she lost all her money. The property left by Ning Bin's father was defrauded by a pretty boy who hooked up with her, otherwise she wouldn't be living in such poverty and loneliness now.

"Article 261 of my country's Criminal Law stipulates that whoever refuses to support an old, young, sick or other person who has no ability to live independently shall, if the circumstances are serious, be sentenced to fixed-term imprisonment of not more than five years. Imprisonment, criminal detention or control. Article 52, paragraph 4, of the "Law on the Protection of Minors" who has the obligation to support a minor but refuses to do so, and the circumstances are egregious, shall be subject to criminal prosecution in accordance with the provisions of Article 183 of the Criminal Law. Responsibility." After Ning Bin finished speaking expressionlessly, he looked at the crazy woman sitting on the ground with disdain, and pointedly said to the old witch Wang whose face suddenly changed: "I'm also quite curious. How did Ms. Feng Rou, who received a large amount of compensation from my father, successfully handle the adoption procedures for me in an orphanage? Could it be that some people did something for their own personal gain? Although this matter has been going on for many years, it should be investigated. It won't be too difficult. Tsk, tsk, government workers are guilty of using public affairs for personal gain..." Ning Bin didn't meet the conditions for being adopted by the orphanage at all, and Feng Rou's behavior was considered abandonment.

"Well, you kid is too serious. How can mother and son have an overnight feud? It will make everyone in the court look bad, and it will be detrimental to your future, right? When you become rich someday, if people know that you are doing something for What will others think of you if you take the matter to court instead of supporting your biological mother?" Wang Suxin really regretted it. Although she had done a lot of this kind of thing and everyone knew it, once it was exposed, her The trouble is huge, not to mention that she is not clean herself. She has done a lot of things to line her own pockets over the years. Now someone is pulling her pigtails. She cannot cause such a mess at this moment. This kid Ning Bin is really weird. Isn't he just a little gangster who has nothing to do and no desire to make progress? How can you speak so truthfully about the law?