21

After several people finished breakfast and bought some necessary daily necessities along the way, they walked briskly towards the store under the leadership of Wang Xiaoquan. Not only Ning Bin and the four of them, but also Wang Xiaoquan, were also very happy. Although this store and house were rented, it could be regarded as their temporary home. How could they not be overjoyed to have a place that belongs to them in such a big city? They no longer have to look at the face of that old witch, no longer have to live in fear, and no longer have to be afraid of being homeless like beggars and sleeping on the streets. Now they have a bright future and hope in life, and their mentality has naturally changed. Be active.

After walking for less than ten minutes, the group of five people arrived at their destination. Several big boys in their fifteenth or sixteenth year stood in front of the clean and tidy store for a long time, unable to regain their consciousness for a long time. Wang Xiaoquan understood their mood and knew that their hearts were agitated at this time and it was difficult to calm down. Ordinary people will never understand the persistence of people like them who have been homeless since childhood. Even if it is a simple and dilapidated bungalow, as long as it belongs to them, they will be ecstatic, let alone such an exquisite one. Beautiful storefronts and buildings? Several people felt indescribable satisfaction and happiness in their hearts, and their hearts were full of energy, as if they saw a happy and fulfilling life waving to them in the future.

"Brother Xiaoquan, it's so nice here!" Ning Bin murmured. This place is really good, much better than he imagined. They can actually have such a store with a good location, beautiful appearance and grand decoration. This is something he never dared to dream of before.

"Yeah, it's really nice here. The location is great, and there's so much traffic every day. As long as we run it well, we won't lose money!" Su Jie, who is considered the most business-minded among them, hit the nail on the head. , pointed out the key points as soon as he opened his mouth.

"Stop standing around outside. Hurry up and go in and take a look. Although Grandpa Qin and Grandma Wang have already cleaned up, there is probably a lot of dust accumulated in the past two days. Let's go in and tidy up and see if we need it. It needs to be renovated and what items need to be added..." Grandpa Qin had already given the key to Wang Xiaoquan yesterday, which means that starting from yesterday, this store and the house on the second floor temporarily belong to them. Naturally, they Can come and go at will.

After opening the iron sliding door, there was a glass door. Several people entered the house through the glass door and felt a little dizzy looking at the empty house. According to Grandpa Qin, this store used to be an optical shop. It was quite clean and tidy inside, but the walls were very white. Coupled with the same white floor tiles, the whole room looked really dazzling.

"It seems there is nothing to deal with here. Let's go upstairs and discuss the future business issues..." Wang Xiaoquan looked at the empty room. There was not even a place to sit, so he simply suggested that everyone go upstairs.

"Okay, it's really empty here. We have to be busy for a while..." Although he was complaining, Su Jie said it very happily.

There is a small door in the left-hand corner of the back wall of the store. Going inside, there is a narrow staircase that can only be passed by one person. Of course, this is just a shortcut to the room. You can also enter and exit the house from the community gate. After Wang Xiaoquan took the key to the door, several people entered the house one after another.

The whole house is neither big nor small. It is estimated to be about 100 square meters in total. It has one living room and three bedrooms, plus a bathroom, a small kitchen, and a small balcony. It is a very standard commercial house. The house is 80% new and has been cleaned very neatly. The large furniture is covered with cloth covers. Perhaps because it has been without an owner for a long time, the house smells like mothballs and there is a lot of dust accumulated on the floor.