13

: Maybe its because of the fear of being close to home? When he arrived at the gate of Sunshine Orphanage, Wang Xiaoquan hesitated for a moment, and lingered for a long time without daring to enter. Aunt Zhao, who was still going out to take out the garbage, saw him standing blankly at the gate and did not dare to go in. She thought he had suffered outside and couldn't bear it and ran back. She was also afraid that the cruel dean's sarcastic remarks would make things worse.

"Xiaoquan, are you here? Come on, let Aunt Zhao take a good look. You suffered a lot outside, right? Come on, hurry in. The dean went out to solicit sponsorship early this morning and won't be back until evening. Don't worry..." Aunt Zhao, who has been responsible for cleaning in the orphanage for more than ten years, can be said to have watched Wang Xiaoquan grow up. She is kind-hearted, otherwise she would not have stayed here without making much money. orphanage for more than ten years. She has watched many orphans grow up, and is particularly fond of children like Wang Xiaoquan who have good personalities, smart minds, and are willing to calm down and rely on their own efforts to win what they want.

It's just that some people are not as charitable as Aunt Zhao. Just because of a stubborn resistance when the child was young and ignorant, they have embarrassed the child for more than ten years! Aunt Zhao also couldn't stand the vicious dean who had an official son as his backer, but she was just a struggling citizen at the bottom of society. She also had a husband and children to take care of, so she didn't dare to offend this petty man easily. The dean can only try his best to help these poor children when the dean is not paying attention. I just didn't expect that the dean would be so cruel. She kicked Xiaoquan out just after his sixteenth birthday. Aunt Zhao was so worried that she couldn't sleep well for several days, and she was planning to go to Xiaoquan today. I looked at the school and unexpectedly Xiaoquan came over. How could Aunt Zhao not be overjoyed again?

"Hello Aunt Zhao, I'm fine. I just miss Dongdong Yuanyuan and the others. I happened to win first place in the city's math competition. The city and school gave me a lot of bonuses. I bought some Snacks for the children..." Faced with Aunt Zhao's sincere and loving concern, Wang Xiaoquan felt sour in his heart and his eyes were slightly red, and he almost shed tears.

"Okay, we, Xiaoquan, are promising! We are promising..." Aunt Zhao looked happier than her son getting first place in the exam. She took Wang Xiaoquan's hand and patted it gently, repeating "promising" and the like excitedly. words. When she accidentally saw the fully stuffed electric tricycle behind Wang Xiaoquan, Aunt Zhao dropped her smile and said to Wang Xiaoquan with some blame: "Come over here, why did you buy so many things! Where will the money be used in the future?" There are so many, why are you such a lavish kid!"

Wang Xiaoquan knew that Aunt Zhao was doing it for his own good, so he was not upset after being taught a lesson. He quietly bowed his head and listened to the lesson. When Aunt Zhao finished speaking, Wang Xiaoquan smiled and acted coquettishly. Said: "I know Aunt Zhao is doing it for my own good. Don't worry, I know it well. To be honest, I have received a lot of scholarships since I started school. I have stored them all secretly, just for fear of that old witch. Just grab it. You know that my tuition is basically free and I dont spend much money at all. I have saved a lot of money now, and I will have no problem even going to college..." In fact, this is pure nonsense. , Wang Xiaoquan's scholarship since he was a child has been almost spent. He said this just for Aunt Zhao's heart, and at the same time, it also explained the reason why he had a small amount of money.

"Aunt Zhao knows that you have been a successful kid since childhood. In this case, Aunt Zhao won't complain too much, but Xiaoquan, you have to remember that you have to leave a way out for yourself in everything. If you have anything in the future, you can save yourself. ..." Aunt Zhao had no doubts about Wang Xiaoquan's words. She knew that Wang Xiaoquan had a smart mind and knew what was best for her, just like the wisdom and courage he showed when dealing with the dean.