38

Because of the trio of Deng Ni, Sun Xueru was not interested in going to the store with Wang Xiaoquan. She was afraid that she would meet familiar classmates again. By then, they would be unable to wash themselves off even if they jumped into the Yellow River. . And dont be afraid of ten thousand, just be afraid of the worst. What if Deng Ni and the others really do something bad? She had to plan ahead and think of a foolproof solution to ensure that even if the rumors spread, her mother would not believe them easily.

After bidding farewell to Sun Xueru, Wang Xiaoquan walked towards his shop with a large stack of books in his arms. He didn't take this little episode seriously. The two of them just happened to meet each other while buying books. Isn't it fair to pretend that they don't know each other when male and female classmates meet? That's totally unreasonable, isn't it? In what age are we now, are we still doing this thing about "it's not clear what men and women should do"? Of course, if he knew how tough and terrifying Sun Xueru's mother was, he probably wouldn't be so optimistic.

As expected, there were no more of those shameless gangsters smoking cigarettes, cursing, and playing poker in front of the shop. It seemed that Li Minghui was quite a righteous man and had good means, and he had restrained those gangsters so quickly. Wang Xiaoquan did not disturb Li Ming and the others from their work. He greeted them with a smile and went up to the second floor with his books in his arms. During the two months of summer vacation, Wang Xiaoquan has been helping Li Li with the steamer, beating eggs, and kneading dough in the kitchen, which has reduced Li Li's burden a lot. Now that Wang Xiaoquan has started class, she is the only one left in the kitchen. It feels like a bit of a rush.

"Hey, Brother Xiaoquan is back. Wow, why did you buy so many books at once?" Li Li just steamed a pot of red bean steamed cake, and suddenly felt a little thirsty. He was about to go to the living room to pour a cup of herbal tea to drink, when he happened to meet Wang who had just walked in. Xiaoquan asked in surprise when he saw him holding such a large pile of books.

"It's not mine. These are just idle books. My classmates are afraid of taking them home and being scolded by their parents, so they put them at our house first..." When Wang Xiaoquan climbed the stairs, he wanted to put all the books into the space to save effort and trouble, but he had just been Li Ming, Wang Lin and the others saw it. It was difficult to explain when the time came, so they could only pant and climb up to the second floor.

"Oh, that's it. Brother Xiaoquan, have you had breakfast? Are you hungry now? There are still a lot of soup dumplings left in the morning. Do you want to eat some?" Li Li obviously has no interest in books other than recipes. I was very interested and quickly changed the topic.

"Okay, you put it in the microwave to heat it up for me. I'll put the books away and come out. As much heat as you like, I'm so hungry..." Wang Xiaoquan left school early in the morning, after working for so long. Didn't have breakfast.

"Haha, I guess you will go home hungry, so you keep it hot in the pot. You can eat it at any time. I will help you make the sauce now..."

Wang Xiaoquan quickly flashed into the bedroom and took the book to the space rock island. On the long glass table on the small balcony on the second floor of the small villa, I went to the bathroom to solve my personal problems and washed my face before walking briskly towards the small kitchen. Li Li had already placed a large plate of small and exquisite soup-filled dumplings and a small plate of spicy sauce on the small counter. Wang Xiaoquan saw that the table and even the chairs in the small restaurant were full. With the steamer, molds and trays, there was no room to sit, so I simply took my huge breakfast and ran to my bedroom to eat it.

After carefully locking the bedroom door, Wang Xiaoquan entered the space with breakfast and settled directly in the small living room on the balcony on the second floor of the small villa. Originally, Wang Xiaoquan wanted to enjoy the beautiful scenery on the seaside while eating happily, but after eating his first soup dumpling and feeling the delicious soup and excellent texture, Wang Xiaoquan suddenly wanted to try it out. Find out about the food level of Admiral An and his technological planet. If you are lucky, maybe he can make a lot of money selling recipes! Unwilling to act, Wang Xiaoquan immediately ran to the restaurant on the first floor to get a set of tableware, divided one third of his large plate of xiaolongbao into a beautiful glass dish.