11

"How about exchanging one pen for one pound of seeds, ten fruit saplings or (see clearly, not "and") five poultry babies? One notepad is equal to the exchange amount of two pens. Pens In terms of cores, it can be regarded as the exchange amount of half a pen, what do you think, Uncle Liu?" Don't blame Wang Xiaoquan for demanding a high price, in fact, he is very clear about the value of these things in Yanhuang Continent where Shopkeeper Liu is located. He usually uses a pen to write homework and test papers non-stop, and only consumes one in a week. If he keeps accounts in a store, a pen and a notepad can probably be used for half a year. Compared with buying paper and ink For the money spent on pens and inkstones and the energy consumed in grinding, the high price is relatively a bargain. Besides, Shopkeeper Liu doesnt look like a man who dedicates himself to benefiting others. He will definitely earn much more than Wang Xiaoquan!

"Isn't this a bit expensive? There's no telling whether this thing can be sold or not. If some famous scholar says that you, Uncle Liu, and I have insulted the gentlemen and despised the sages, let alone making money, I will want you, Uncle Liu." It's a big mistake. How about we discuss it later?" Shopkeeper Liu did have such scruples in his heart, but he also understood that he couldn't trap the wolf if he didn't want to let go of his children. How could a business without risks be profitable? It's just that no matter how thin a mosquito's legs are, they are still meat. It's better to save some money. After all, his money is not picked up out of thin air...

"What? Such a thing happened! Well, otherwise forget it, if it's because of me I hurt Uncle Liu because of him, and I feel guilty because of my uneasy conscience!" You can play the emotional card and pretend to be pitiful, but we can't? We are honest people who value love, justice and kindness!

"Uh, ahem, Xiaoquan, don't worry too much. Uncle Liu just said it's possible. This kind of thing may not really happen to me. Forget it, just do as you say. Let's sign the contract now." Shopkeeper Liu touched his nose nonchalantly, and his thick face was unusually red. It was so frustrating to lie to a child, especially a child with a very sincere heart, and made himself extremely embarrassed! "Oh, by the way, Koizumi, how many of these notepads and pens do you have now? When will they be available in large quantities?" "

I now have twenty-two fountain pens, twenty-two fountain pen refills, and eleven ballpoint pens. , twenty-two ballpoint pen refills, eleven pencils, and a total of thirty notepads. I only have so many for now. I am still studying in school and cannot leave school easily. It will probably take a while before I can provide you with a large amount. It won't take more than a month at most, do you think that's okay?" Wang Xiaoquan didn't know the specific time conversion ratio of their two planets, so he could only give a rough idea of ​​the time limit.

"Okay, I'll give you one hundred catties of various grains, vegetables and fruit seeds, one hundred and sixty fruit saplings, twenty chicks, twenty ducklings, twenty little geese, twenty Its just a young rabbit, what do you think? Shopkeeper Liu has been in business for half his life, and his mental arithmetic ability is comparable to that of a computer. In a short time, he calculated everything clearly, which made Wang Xiaoquan admire him.

"Okay, then I will send the things to you first, and then contact me when you are ready..." Wang Xiaoquan thought that there were a lot of weeds on Chaguo Island, and these cubs would probably be hungry, so he nodded in agreement. .

Seeing that Wang Xiaoquan agreed so happily, shopkeeper Liu felt a lot more comfortable. He signed the contract with a smile, received the goods, and then went offline.

Wang Xiaoquan was naturally very happy when his wish was fulfilled. He opened his property folder happily and checked:

Host name: Wang Xiaoquan

Host age: 16

Plane: Basic plane

Host level: 1 star

Host balance: 100 stars Coin

integrity value: 3 o'clock

Wang Xiaoquan had fun in the space for a while, and after eating a roast chicken until his belly was round, he left the space with a roasted chicken wrapped tightly in oil paper. Seeing that the surroundings were still quiet, not even a single person was around. Even though Wang Xiaoquan was usually very courageous, he felt a little creepy at this moment. He didn't stay long and ran towards the boys' dormitory building with the oil paper bag in hand.

"Xiaoquan, why did you come back so late? Didn't your old class reprimand you? Could it be that we sneaked into the class and were discovered by him? Brother, you are really my lucky star. You have blocked another disaster for me. I will treat you to another day. Haha..." Wang Kun's habit of chattering is quite deadly when it breaks out. He talks a lot without giving anyone a chance to say anything.

"That's not the case. Stop being so sentimental. If my boss really catches us, the labor and management will turn you in first!" Wang Xiaoquan curled his lips and gave Wang Kun a big roll of his eyes, and then quickly peeled off the oil paper. , put the fragrant roast chicken on the table, and before he could ask his roommates to eat, the three hungry wolves pounced on him with green eyes, and Wang Kun, a big foodie, rudely stretched out his hand to grab the chicken. Wang Xiaoquan, who was standing in front of the table and was in the way, was pushed aside, which made Wang Xiaoquan's teeth itch with hatred.

"What are you doing standing there stupidly? If you don't eat quickly, you'll be gone..."

"Don't eat. I'm full from dinner tonight and can't eat..."

Wang Xiaoquan looked at the three roommates who were devouring their food. It is very warm and satisfying. He is usually stingy with money and reluctant to give up food and clothing, but these three roommates have never looked down on him. They love to share with him everything they bring from home. Now he has the opportunity and conditions to repay him! Looking at his roommates who were laughing and playing with stuff in their mouths, Wang Xiaoquan could not help but think of the orphans who had grown up and lived with him since childhood. them. They are exposed to the cruelty of life too early, and bear the pressure that is too heavy for them too early. Some people gradually become numb, some people become more unruly, and some people are timid and cowardly and passively bear life. The heavy pressure, and some people choose to rise up to resist, but the degree of resistance is too fierce, the method is too extreme, and they slowly embark on a more cruel road of no return...

Maybe he should go back and take a look? No matter how mean, vulgar and annoying the old witch is, that is where he grew up after all, and he might be able to do something for those poor children...