63

After a while, after the panic and uneasiness calmed down, Wang Xiaoquan shyly got out of Qin Han's arms and said: "Brother Qin, do you have something like that here? I want to see it. ..." Instead of burying this matter in my heart and worrying about it, it is better to find out clearly directly. Wang Xiaoquan has never been so grateful for his orphan status as he is now. Without his parents and relatives who care for him selflessly, he does not have to compromise to avoid his family being sad, let alone force himself to continue the family lineage. Is this called self-determination? God willing? Wang Xiaoquan admitted that he was Ah Q.

"Ah?" Qin Han, who was trying his best to suppress his raised lips, was stunned. He, where was he going to get that kind of plate? Even if he did, he wouldn't dare to show Wang Xiaoquan, let him vomit in the dark again, and then conclude that he is frigid?

"No?" Wang Xiaoquan was a little disappointed. He was holding on with a lot of strength, and he had the idea of ​​"die early and take care of children early" in his heart. If he was not sure now, he would probably be a little afraid after a good sleep. Faced with the "cruel" reality.

"Wait, there seems to be one, but it's a relatively classic movie. I'll look for it..." Qin Han suddenly remembered that there seems to be a famous movie about gay men at home. Although there are some scenes, but overall It's still very beautiful, except the ending is a bit sad. Of course, sadness also has the advantage of being sad. It can serve as a wake-up call. Cherishing the people in front of you is the most loving thing~\(≧▽≦)/~...

Qin Han rummaged in the cabinet for a while and soon found it. That classic movie - "Brokeback Mountain". After putting the disc into the projector and playing it, Qin Han asked Wang Xiaoquan to watch it first while he ran to the kitchen to make a midnight snack. Xiaoquan had just vomited so much that he would definitely be hungry later, so it was better for him to prepare in advance...

Qin Han's cooking skills were not great, but he knew a lot of dishes, and there were plenty of ingredients in the refrigerator, so he didn't have to worry about cooking. No delicious late night snack. Qin Han took out a large bag of frozen crab roe buns from the refrigerator that his aunt had replenished in the morning, opened it and steamed it directly in the steamer. This brand of crab roe buns is quite good. The top of the bun is chrysanthemum-shaped, slightly orange-red, and the fillings are It was extremely delicious. Qin Han had eaten it several times before and felt very satisfied, so he specifically asked Auntie Zhongdian to replenish it frequently. Then Qin Han mixed another dish of sauce. He and Wang Xiaoquan both liked spicy food, so they specially mixed a spicy sauce.

Thinking that Wang Xiaoquan was growing taller and eating crab roe buns alone would not be enough, Qin Han took out a plate of frozen roasted chicken wings with honey sauce and cumin from the refrigerator and put it in the microwave. After that, I cooked a pot of yam porridge. This stuff can nourish the kidney essence, strengthen the intestines and stomach, and tastes fragrant and delicious. It is most suitable for young people with strong energy to drink. It is guaranteed to be very exciting and lively, especially when stimulated by large-scale scenes! (I feel guilty again╭(╯^╰)╮)

When Qin Han finally made the midnight snack and returned to the living room with a large tray, the two men were still living their own lives without disturbing each other, blowing in the wind. Herding sheep, riding horses, etc., the atmosphere is pure and beautiful, although a little lonely. Qin Han secretly sighed that he had grasped the timing really well, and quickly asked Xiaoquan to have a midnight snack. If he didn't eat it now, he would miss the "good" opportunity. After all, the effects of medicine need time to brew, right?

"Wow, it smells so good. Thank you, Brother Qin. I'm really a little hungry..." Wang Xiaoquan's mood has almost calmed down after the short period of buffering. Anyway, he has enough food for one person and the whole family is not hungry. He likes men and How about it? It doesnt bother anyone! By the way, that Jack is really handsome, although not nearly as handsome as Brother Qin. (If Lao Qin knew that his Xiaoquan thought so, he would probably be happy O(n_n)O~)