156

Scan the QR code on your mobile phone to download the APP

Read the latest chapters without ads

Scan the QR code on your mobile phone to download the APP

Read the latest chapters without ads

username:password:User registration

front page

martial arts novels

fantasy novel

urban romance

Horror and supernatural

modern literature

Detective reasoning

Science fiction

Travel through the void

Classical masterpieces

historical military

Online game novels

TXT novel download website > Plane Businessman Wang Xiaoquan > 156

fontdefaultblack bodyregular scriptElegant blackEnlightenmentSong Dynasty colordefaultdark purpleAlgae greendark grayblue graymarooncyanrose brownYellowish brownbeigefoggy white sizedefault10pt12pt14pt16pt18pt20pt22pt25pt30pt scrollslowestSlow 2Slow 34 inHit 56 inFast 7Fast 8Fast 9fastestbackgrounddefaultwhite snowpitch blackbright yellowlight greengrass greenred pinkdark graybeigeBrownsilver widthdefault85%75%65%50%40%

156

Plane merchant Wang Xiaoquan TXT full set download

Vote for recommendationPrevious chapter ← Chapter list → Next chapterAdd bookmarkNovel errorReport my bookshelf

Latest website: www.sjwx.info

    Chapter 156

    The plane trading system itself is designed to be very user-friendly. It will change into various virtual forms according to the habits of the bound owner. Affected by Wang Xiaoquan's subconscious tendency, the default avatar of the A666688 plane trader bound to him is very similar to a computer display, except that the screen is not a physical object and does not require a keyboard.

    Open the main page of the plane trading system, and there are many icons neatly listed on it. There are "owner attributes", "starry sky search", "video conversation", "reward forum", "a few things about the plane mall", "memo", "interesting anecdotes" and so on. Wang Xiaoquan had previously used "Star Search" to search for possible trading partners, and used "Video Conversation" to proactively initiate conversations with others. Of course, he had also been asked to have conversations by others. As for the "Reward Forum" and "Plane Mall 23" "Things" are the new icon items that appeared after Wang Xiaoquan advanced to level three. Wang Xiaoquan always had no free time in the past few days, and he was always with Qin Han, making it difficult to check. Although he was curious about these icon items, he never had time to check them carefully.

    With curiosity, he directly clicked on the "Interesting Anecdotes" option with his finger. Wang Xiaoquan was surprised to find that the page was filled with beautiful scenery, historical ups and downs, development context, and celebrities of most planets in the universe. Anecdotes, customs and folk customs, etc., Wang Xiaoquan only glanced at it and concluded in his heart that the huge amount of information contained in it can definitely be called an encyclopedia of the universe! I just don’t know why, but there is no information about the earth in it. Wang Xiaoquan can’t help but feel lucky and puzzled at the same time. Could it be that our planet is too remote, and even if it is as powerful as the Universe Alliance, it does not have enough strength. Come to explore?