97

An angry Qin Han endured the raging anger in his chest and opened the door. As expected, it was Chen Jun's three disgusting guys again! He regretted it, really, really regretted it. If he had known that no matter how much these three bastards entangled them, he would not have taken them home. If he had not taken them home, they would not have set their sights on the delicious meals made by Xiaoquan. Then they wouldn't be like the irresistible nubucks that come to disturb him and Xiaoquan's love affair from time to time! Hey, if you are not careful, you will lose everything!

"Why are you coming to my house if you don't have fun on your own during the weekend?" He didn't directly greet him with a fist. Qin Han is already a well-educated person. It's really not easy to make him sound good and angry!

"Look at what you said, brother, it seems that we are not welcome..." Huang Yuening has never been a good judge of people. When he saw the door opened, he was not polite to Qin Han and immediately walked around Qin Han and squeezed in. He opened the door and sniffed for a long time with his extremely sensitive nose. He didn't smell the delicious aroma that he had been thinking about day and night. He frowned at Qin Han with great disappointment and said: "You should take it easy, our Xiaoquan hasn't seen it yet." How many more years can't you wait until you reach adulthood? Look, what time is it now, and we haven't made breakfast yet!"

"When did my Xiaoquan become yours? Stop getting too close to my baby!" Qin Han said to Huang Yuening. You've already seen through this rude and unreasonable guy, why should you reason with him? It's better to knock out your teeth and swallow it in your stomach, so as not to be angry again when one Buddha was born and two Buddhas ascended to heaven!

"Haha, someone looks a little dissatisfied with his desires..." Chen Jun leaned against the door and poured salt on Qin Han's bloody wounds with malicious intent. After this period of contact, they had a better understanding of Wang Xiaoquan, and the more they got to know Xiaoquan, the more jealous the three of them became of Qin Han. Why is Lao Qin so lucky? You can meet such wonderful and wonderful lovers when you are on the run! Looking at the sweet, warm and happy life of other people's young couples and envying others, and then looking at my own lonely and boring life, it is really unbalanced in my heart! It always makes people want to cause trouble!

"Your sister is not satisfied with your desires!" No matter how well-educated Qin Han was, he was so angry at these three shameless guys that he couldn't help but swear. Thinking about Xiaoquan who was in a state of confusion and infatuation under him just now, thinking about the alluring appearance of his lover just now, and then thinking about the gap in their cultivation level, Qin Han regretted that his intestines were green, and then thinking about succeeding so easily. , I still dont know that I have to wait until the year of the monkey and the month of the horse!

"Old Qin, you don't have sperm in your head. You even forgot that I am the only son of the Chen family, brother? I don't have a sister!" Seeing Qin Han's rare irritable appearance, Chen Jun smiled even brighter. He is indeed not a good person. , the more depressed others are, the happier he is! His father did create many illegitimate children and illegitimate daughters outside. Unfortunately, his grandfather was the head of the Chen family. The old man refused to admit that those bastards were Chen family members. It was useless for them to have fun with each other!

"You came to my house early in the morning just to make me angry, right? Are you jealous of my happy life? Huh, I'm not angry. If I really get angry, wouldn't I fall into your trap?" After a period of time, Buffering, the anger in Qin Han's heart has almost dissipated. After all, this matter is already like this, what's the use of being angry again?

"Tch, you judge a gentleman with a villain's heart. My brother came to visit you with good intentions, but he has gained a reputation of being malicious!" Huang Yuening shouted angrily, while rudely grabbing the fruit from the fruit plate and putting it into his mouth. plug. "Where's Xiaoquan? You haven't gotten up yet, have you? Let's see what time it is..."