42

Although several people thought very openly, they still felt uncomfortable after all, and were not in the mood to open the door for business. They simply gave themselves a holiday and prepared to stay at home and relax.

They haven't had time to relax for a long time since they opened the store. They are busy from dawn to dusk every day, even on weekends. This is also an opportunity. It is not easy to work blindly. The right balance between work and rest is the way to go. There were exactly six of them, so they simply split up into two groups to play Landlords. Wang Xiaoquan's poker luck was particularly good. Several other players had notes on their faces, but he was lucky. His face was clean and he didn't lose a single game.

People have to vent their frustrations, and playing cards is indeed a good way to relax and entertain. Wang Xiaoquan and the others played lively for several hours, and when it was almost time for dinner, they stopped playing still unfinished. The few people who were aggrieved and miserable because of the bad things a few hours ago were now lively and cheerful. A little bit of that unlucky look just now when frost hits the eggplant?

Happy time always passes very quickly. Its almost dinner time. The six of them happily put away the two decks of cards. Ning Bin and the four of them were hungry in the living room watching TV and playing on the computer. Wang Xiaoquan He and Li Li went into the kitchen to prepare dinner.

"What are you cooking tonight?" Wang Xiaoquan's cooking skills were compared with Li Li's, and they were not even close to each other. So usually when the two of them cook together, Wang Xiaoquan would follow suit and help Li Li at the same time. Learn more cooking tips and so on.

"Let me take a look. There are not many ingredients in the refrigerator. There are only two eggs and a few carrots left. We have to buy vegetables. These few ingredients are not enough..." Li Li looked at the empty refrigerator. , said helplessly. They have a large family, and everyone is very good at eating. Generally, the family needs to replenish food two to three times a week. Sometimes when everyone is tired and very hungry, they even need to run to the vegetable market a day, and they often look at the piles of bills. After spending money (of course, in small denomination bills such as one yuan or five yuan), Li Li felt extremely distressed. Not knowing how expensive firewood and rice are, Li Li now somewhat understood why Aunt Zhao and the others behaved so fiercely when they saw their disobedient children being picky eaters and spoiling food.

"How about we go out to eat? It's too late to cook after we buy groceries, isn't it?" In fact, Wang Xiaoquan himself is greedy. Although he can eat a lot of food and fish alone in the space, he always feels lonely and lonely. No matter what, no matter how delicious the food is, it will be tasteless in his mouth, so he rarely fires in space alone.

"That's okay, Xiao Lin just complained that she was hungry..." Although Li Li is a little stingy, she is quite willing to be "luxury" appropriately. Isn't it just for spending money? Saving and hiding will not produce golden eggs.

When Wang Xiaoquan saw that the housekeeper at home agreed, he immediately excitedly called to the few people lying hungry on the sofa, "Get up, let's go to a restaurant tonight!" He hadn't been to the city center for a long time, and he particularly missed that four-story restaurant. An all-you-can-eat barbecue restaurant for only ten yuan.

"Ouye! That's great, Brother Xiaoquan, where are we going to eat? I want to eat meat, eat meat, eat meat, eat meat, eat a lot of meat!" Wang Lin is an out-and-out carnivore, but it's a pity that he was not born in a good family to satisfy him. This hobby can be said to be luxurious or luxurious, and it can be said to be simple or simple.

"Let's go to that self-service barbecue restaurant in the city center? Forty yuan per person, you can eat as much as you want!" Wang Xiaoquan had already imagined the heartbroken face of the fat proprietress. When she met these big eaters, she was Bad luck.