77

Youhen is in charge of the plane mall, and Wang Xiaoquan basically doesnt need to worry about the opening. He only needs to ensure that the guarantor is present and has a sufficient supply of ingredients. Wang Xiaoquan was not very good at these things, so naturally he would not rush to self-abuse. Just be idle when you are free. It is better than rushing around but not helping. Therefore, Wang Xiaoquan put 20 livestock product buyers on the pasture and 30 agricultural product buyers on the farm. He had nothing to do. As long as sufficient ingredients were transported to the surface mall Earth Delicious Xuan the day before the opening, The kitchen is fine. Now that he has a lot of space equipment on hand, he naturally doesn't have to worry about transportation problems. It's convenient and fast, not to mention saving a lot of trouble.

The next day, Li Li, Li Ming and Wang Lin were left at home to look after the store. Wang Xiaoquan, Su Jie and Ning Bin went to see the store and house together early in the morning. The big store was actually not that far away from their home. If there weren't many people on the street and they walked fast, it would only be five minutes away. Otherwise, the fat woman wouldn't have attributed the poor business of her cake shop to They don't have the time to come and cause trouble in front of their Chinese pastry shop every day.

There was no one at the Pedestrian Commercial Street early in the morning. The three of them, Wang Xiaoquan and Wang Xiaoquan, were holding steamed buns in one hand and soy milk in the other. They arrived at the door of the store before finishing their breakfast. This day was not a weekend, because the landlord had to go to work, so we didnt exchange much greetings, and immediately went into the store to visit while eating.

This store is naturally not big compared to Wang Xiaoquan's Earthly Delicious Restaurant, but compared to Mai Xiangju, it is quite big. The store is estimated to be fifty or sixty square meters in size, and the interior decoration is still in a new state. I heard from the landlord that it seems that the previous tenant spent a lot of time and money to hire someone to do this decoration, and this cake shop has only been open for less than two years. And not long ago, the cake shop owner hired someone to repaint it. The interior decoration style is soft and warm, with beige walls with light cyan dark patterns, light green cartoon dining tables and chairs, off-white non-slip floors, and two 90% new refrigeration display cabinets, which are said to have been used as deposits by the former shop owner. For the landlord.

After the three of them walked around the hall under the leadership of the landlord, they headed to the kitchen. The electric oven, mixer, dough mixer, fermentation box and other equipment in the kitchen are basically untouched. Perhaps because of the careful maintenance, these machines all look like new.

"Uncle Lin, why didn't the previous tenants get rid of all these things? They should be able to sell them for a lot of money, right?" Wang Xiaoquan asked strangely. With the stinginess of the fat woman and her husband, they shouldn't be throwing these new things away in vain. Leave the equipment? It's fine if you don't scrape a layer of skin off the wall.

"Hey, don't mention it. This is my bad luck." The landlord, Uncle Lin, sighed sadly, "The former tenant is somewhat related to our family. He is the brother and sister-in-law of my brother-in-law and his wife. When they rented the house, I We were reluctant, but we were all relatives, so it was not good to refuse rashly, so we reluctantly agreed. I didnt expect to meet such a wonderful couple. At that time, considering that we were relatives, the rent we asked for was not much, but They were stunned to say that they spent too much on renovations and the like, and they had no money at the moment. They already owed one year's rent that they had promised to pay immediately. But a year later, they used the excuse that it was expensive for their children to go to school. The delay in paying the rent eventually caused the relationship between my daughter-in-law and my brother-in-law to become tense. They still refused to pay the rent. We were determined not to rent to them anymore, but they kept saying, "We are all relatives." We have a grace period of half a year, and we will definitely pay the rent on time. We are not as shameless as that family, so we simply suffered this unlucky loss and just waited. No, now they are bankrupt and we haven't received the rent yet. If it weren't for my wife I guess I wont be able to get the equipment in this house! When talking about his familys unfortunate experience, the landlord burst into tears.