99

Moving is simply too easy for Wang Xiaoquan and Qin Han who have space equipment. Basically, it doesnt take much effort. They just need to pack their frequently worn clothes and common daily items and put them into the space. , its OK to clean the small villa and lock the doors and windows.

That afternoon, the two gentlemen drove to the old house with a few bags of luggage. Not long after the two of them entered the house, and they hadn't even finished a cup of hot tea, Hong Chen'an, Chen Jun and Huang Yuening got the news somehow, and came uninvited with gifts to celebrate their move.

"Congratulations to both of you. Look how righteous I am, brother. I reluctantly gave up my pair of purebred Tibetan Mastiff puppies to you. Xiaoquan, I have to cook a big table of delicious dishes to thank my brother..." Huang Yuening was filled with emotion. He reluctantly handed the two cute little Tibetan mastiff cubs that were sleeping soundly in the flower basket covered with soft cushions to Qin Han. When Qin Han reached out to take them, he struggled for a while before letting go of his hand in frustration. With that grief-stricken expression, those who didnt know it thought the flower basket contained his biological child!

"Wow, it's so cute. Thank you, Brother Ning. We like it very much..." Wang Xiaoquan reached out and poked the little Tibetan Mastiff's furry and round body. The two little guys shook their little paws and pulled at each other twice, and grunted a few times in good temper. , turned over and continued to sleep soundly. That cute appearance made Wang Xiaoquan exclaim for a while, regardless of Huang Yuening's pitiful and reluctant eyes.

"Oh, don't forget to make the braised pork elbows and Dongpo pork. These are my favorite dishes..." Seeing that even the most considerate and considerate Wang Xiaoquan was stunned by the two little guys, It seemed that it was impossible for him to change his mind and take it back. Huang Yuening wisely chose to give up and instead strive for the greatest welfare for himself. See? This is the true face of the seemingly stupid and brainless "Han Bawang". If anyone thinks that he is stupid and easy to deceive, that person is not far from being unlucky.

"Come here, look at my gift. Dang dang dang, purebred exotic short-haired little Garfield, look at its watery blue eyes as clear as glass beads, and look at its chubby and furry little body. How about it? It's so cute. Right? Xiaoquan, this is for you..." Chen Jun was not willing to be lonely. He held the tender little Garfield cat in front of Wang Xiaoquan and said proudly and expectantly.

"Brother, you wouldn't do such a dirty thing as trying to steal a brother's corner, right?" Qin Han stared at Chen Jun with a wary look on his face and gritted his teeth in a dangerous tone. It's too much. Both of them are giving things to please their lovers. Although he knows that these two things are for the convenience of eating in the future, he still feels a lot of pressure, okay? Damn it, I'm so stupid, why didn't I think of giving Xiaoquan some cute little pets before?

"Don't worry, brother, I prefer soft girls, and I won't compete with you for Xiaoquan. Hey, it's true, it's troublesome if someone is too handsome..." Chen Jun glanced sideways at Qin Han, the contempt in his eyes was self-evident. , Qin Han was so angry that he almost couldn't help but go up and beat him up.

"Congratulations on moving into your new home..." Hong Chenan sighed helplessly when he saw that the two people were about to fight again. He was desperate for the childishness and boredom of the two people, so he simply ignored them and handed his gift directly to them. To Wang Xiaoquan.

"Thank you, Brother Hong..." Wang Xiaoquan took the gift and carefully opened the box under Huang Yuening's encouragement. He found that there was a set of jade in different lengths and thicknesses, which looked very similar to male organs... Potential! Even if he had just found out that he was gay, and even if he was still a virgin, he would not be so dull that he would not even know what this thing was for!