72

Because of his good personality and good study skills, Wang Xiaoquan has received many gifts from classmates and friends since he was a child, such as New Year's cards, holiday gifts, birthday gifts, etc., but they are so "unique" This is the first time Wang Xiaoquan has received a gift!

Well, a very unique-looking jade pendant is not that shocking. After all, Li Minghui is different now. He is a golden phoenix who accidentally fell into a straw nest, and his worth has doubled. But why the hell did you write a note that seems specious but not ambiguous and is also very threatening! What does "I've liked you since I was a kid" mean? Youve liked me since you were a child and you still want to punish me to death╭(╯^╰)╮! What does "I really want to spend the rest of my life with you, please think about it carefully"? Nima, does this tone make people think about it? You dare say this is not a threat!

Wang Xiaoquan was so angry that his liver ached. Damn, he really treated himself like a green onion. It was amazing to have a powerful biological father! The confession letter was written by that bastard in a condescending tone of charity. Although Wang Xiaoquan didn't feel that it was worth showing off that he was confessed to by a man, such a condescending tone really made people feel panicked. ! Without saying anything, Wang Xiaoquan quickly put the so-called "heirloom" jade pendant back into the wooden box intact, thinking about when he would have the chance to return it to that bastard Li Minghui!

"Eh? Why is Brother Qin calling here at this time?" Hearing the ringtone of his cell phone, Wang Xiaoquan quickly looked at the caller ID, and it turned out to be Qin Han who had called him not long ago. It is said that only when there is a comparison can there be a difference, this is really true! Look at Qin Han, with his temperament and demeanor, he is definitely one of the best men in a hundred. Even if he wants to find a man to live with, he has to find someone like Brother Qin! That bastard Li Minghui is nothing but a fool. How about living with him? Sooner or later, I will be tortured into neurasthenia!

"Hey, Xiaoquan, have you had lunch? Have you had a good rest? Are you feeling well now?" The gentle tone as always made people feel like spring breeze.

"I've eaten. Lili made beef steamed buns today at noon. It's delicious. I'll ask Lili to make it for you when you come over during the winter vacation. I took a nap in the middle of the morning and I'm quite energetic now. Why is Brother Qin like this? Call me when the time comes? Don't you want to take a nap?" After comparing it with the negative teaching material, Wang Xiaoquan felt more and more that Brother Qin was getting better, and his tone became much gentler unconsciously.

"Okay, I'm looking forward to it. Actually, there's nothing wrong. I just miss you a little. Hey, I really hope you come here to go to college right away. In this case, we can see each other more often..." Wang Xiaoquan noticed the change in his tone. Qin Han thought that his little guy had finally woken up and finally knew that he was healed. He felt happy and his tone made people feel gentle and greasy.

"Tch, it's been a while since we last met..." Wang Xiaoquan retorted awkwardly, but he could not deny that he felt a little sweet and happy in his heart. He felt more and more that he had found a treasure. Of course, the premise was that this treasure would always belong to him. .

"Haha..." Qin Han became even more happy when he heard this, and a string of deep and magnetic laughter reached Wang Xiaoquan's ears through the phone.

"Laugh, laugh! Stop laughing! It's so unpleasant!" Wang Xiaoquan absolutely refused to admit it. He was tickled by the laughter on the other end of the phone and felt numb all over~~~~(>_ "

Okay, no Laugh or not, Xiaoquan doesnt want to hear it, so I wont laugh..." Qin Han was afraid that if he continued teasing, he would make the awkward little guy angry, so he quickly stopped laughing, "Xiaoquan has slept in the morning, are you not sleepy now? I'm not sleepy either, let's chat..."