56

Wang Xiaoquan hurriedly left the kitchen and walked towards the entrance as soon as he heard the noise.

"Brother Qin is back, are you exhausted?" Wang Xiaoquan looked at Qin Han with a tired look on his face and felt very uncomfortable. If Brother Qin hadn't spent a crazy day with him yesterday, he probably wouldn't be exhausted now. Is that it?

"Fortunately, I'm not very tired. Hmm, it smells so good. Has Xiaoquan prepared lunch?" Qin Han, who had been tired all morning, felt his heart stop when he saw Wang Xiaoquan welcoming him home with a distressed smile. The endless sweetness and happiness, as well as the fatigue and irritability, all disappeared in an instant, leaving only warmth and happiness flowing in my heart.

"Well, brother, I showed off my skills today, and Brother Qin will have to reward me with some favors..." Wang Xiaoquan looked like a proud little rooster. If he had a tail, that thing would be raised to the sky. . It is very happy to be able to do something for the person you like. Wang Xiaoquan is in this state now. Li Li did not let him cook more at home, so his skills were useless. Now he finally has a chance to show off his skills. How could he not be proud of his skills?

"Okay, it smells good. It must be delicious. I will definitely eat more in a while..." Qin Han rubbed Wang Xiaoquan's short, messy hair in a funny way and said with a smile.

"Hey, Brother Qin, go wash your hands quickly and give me the bag..." Unknowingly, Wang Xiaoquan has entered the good wife mode, holding slippers and helping to take the bag, just like a virtuous and gentle little daughter-in-law. . It's a pity that this child didn't realize it, and was happily busy around Qin Han, which made Qin Han feel happy.

The pure green and pollution-free fresh ingredients in the space, coupled with Wang Xiaoquans excellent cooking skills, are definitely an invincible combination. Qin Han couldn't stop praising this large table of delicious lunch. He ate two more bowls of rice than usual. In the end, he couldn't eat any more and stopped talking. There were people accompanying and praising Wang Xiaoquan. He was in a good mood and had a great appetite. In addition, he had a big appetite and was getting older. In the end, he ate a whole table of food, even the big one in the pot. I drank all the pork ribs soup in the pot.

After lunch, the two of them were chatting while their men were not idle. After cleaning all the pots and pans in the kitchen, the two of them walked to the living room hand in hand.

"Brother Qin, do you want to go to the company this afternoon? Have you finished the matter?" Wang Xiaoquan handed a plate of diced fruit to Qin Han. He also sat on the sofa holding a plate and asked casually. road.

"No need to go, it's been taken care of." Qin Han replied with a smile while eating fruit that tasted much better than usual, "I'll stay at home with you for a while this afternoon. When will you start the exam tomorrow? I'll stay at home tonight. Or go back to the hotel?" Thinking that Wang Xiaoquan was going back soon, Qin Han's excited mood became a little depressed, and he felt that the fruit in his hand seemed to be less delicious.

"I have to enter the examination room at 8:30 tomorrow morning. I'd better go back to the hotel. My home is too far away. If there is a traffic jam, it will be troublesome..." Wang Xiaoquan saw that Qin Han was in a low mood and knew that he was not willing to go back by himself, so he quickly moved topic, took the pair of smart sneakers and handed them to Qin Han, and said expectantly: "Brother Qin, I bought these this morning. They feel pretty good. I bought two pairs. Let's each have a pair. You can try them on. See if it fits..." Of course it does. Wang Xiaoquan followed the program set by his foot size. Even if there are slight errors, this pair of smart sneakers can automatically adjust without leaving any trace.