5

Latest website: www.sjwx.info

Chapter 5

"Integrity value? It turns out that this attribute can only appear after the transaction is completed." Wang Xiaoquan said to himself while lying on the bed. According to the "Code of Conduct for Plane Merchants", the integrity value is extremely important to the plane merchants. If a host's integrity value reaches the minimum limit of "-10", he (or she) will be affected by the plane trading system. Severe punishment can range from depriving the host of his rights and erasing his memory, to even causing the host to lose his life. However, such severe punishment does not scare Wang Xiaoquan. Although he is stingy and loves petty gains, he will never do anything illegal. No matter how severe the punishment is, it will not deter him, a good law-abiding citizen!

Tinkering with a new mobile phone and tinkering with a new computer. Wang Xiaoquan used to feel envious when he saw his classmates playing with it because he couldn't afford it. He thought it was so much fun. But now that he actually has it, he feels very boring. It's just browsing the web and playing a few simple games. It's really boring. I might as well read a few books.

When Wang Xiaoquan was lying in a daze on the hard wooden bed, he accidentally thought of the magical space he was lucky enough to get. Immediately I was no longer bored, I closed my eyes slightly and concentrated, using my consciousness to explore the mysterious space.

The endless blue-green water was so spectacular and beautiful that Wang Xiaoquan felt refreshed and refreshed. The vast expanse of sea is dotted with countless islands irregularly. Each island has its own independent ecosystem, and the islands are far apart from each other, and the overall appearance is also very different. Some islands are densely covered with towering ancient trees, which look like a small primitive forest, with a large area of ​​dark green; some islands are full of colorful flowers, like a sea of ​​flowers, and look like a flower farm. In addition to being busy collecting nectar, Bees, fluttering butterflies, birds with sweet cries, rabbits and voles shuttle among the flowers and other small animals are basically invisible; some islands are mainly grasslands with green grass. Lions, cheetahs, gray wolves, vultures and other grassland predators happily chase herbivorous antelopes, hares, badgers and other grassland animals...

Wang Xiaoquan obsessively observed everything in the space with his consciousness. The more he watched, the more excited and delighted he became. The more surprised and surprised he looked, the more doubts he had in his heart. "What on earth is that jade egg? How could there be such a magical treasure hidden inside it that makes everyone fascinated?" However, this kind of doubt is just a question. After all, this space belongs to him, Wang Xiaoquan. As for who the original owner is, it is not his concern...

In addition to the island with a complete ecosystem and exuding vitality, Wang Xiaoquan Two or three desert islands were also discovered that had fertile soil but did not breed life. The desert island located about a few hundred nautical miles southeast of Flower Island is like half a watermelon upside down in the sea. Although it is also high in the middle and low on the four sides, the terrain is quite gentle, basically not much different from the plains. Wang Xiaoquan named it It's called "Granary", and he plans to grow grains, vegetables, and climbing fruits here as a product supply point for his plane trade.

The desert island located about a few hundred nautical miles southwest of the grassland island has a more complex terrain. The periphery of the island is a ring of mountains that are thousands of meters high, and the center of the island is a sunken basin. Wang Xiaoquan named it "Chaguo Island" , he plans to plant various fruit trees on the mountain, and raise some poultry such as chickens, ducks, geese, rabbits, sheep, cattle, and pigs. In the basin, he will plant tea trees, sugar cane, cotton, rapeseed, medicinal materials, and even try to raise silkworms and make salt.