67

When I went back, it was still a sleeper berth, and Wang Xiaoquan still shared a room with Wang Kun, Sun Xueru, and Teacher Zhu. Teacher Zhu ran with her students all day long, and her back was so tired that she lay down on the bunk to rest as soon as she got in the car. Wang Kun and Sun Xueru were not much better. They were both people who did not exercise often. Now they suddenly exercised vigorously, and their bodies were really unbearable for a while.

"Xiaoquan, give me a pat on the back, oh, I'm exhausted. You're still smart. You follow Brother Qin to enjoy the good life, unlike us poor people who have blisters on our feet..." Wang Kun followed. He stretched out on the bed like a dog and greeted weakly. After these few days of contact, Wang Kun, who was already relatively nervous, no longer had the awe and estrangement against Teacher Zhu that he used to. If it weren't for the fear of being kicked, I guess this kid could be friends with Teacher Zhu!

"You are so beautiful, I am also very tired, okay!" Wang Xiaoquan was indeed very tired. He had been running around and working all afternoon. Could he not be tired?

"What have you been doing these past two days? Did Brother Qin take you to eat delicious food again?" This guy looked like a big foodie and kept talking about food.

"I just went shopping and bought some gifts for my younger brothers and sisters." Wang Xiaoquan thought of what happened in the past two days and felt a little embarrassed. They had done a lot of things in the past two days, but that kind of thing couldn't be done. It cannot be mentioned casually. Wang Xiaoquan was afraid that Wang Kun would get to the bottom of it, so he quickly changed the subject: "Speaking of food, we had a seafood dinner for lunch. We cooked it ourselves. I brought a lot of brine shrimp, fried shrimp in oil, and steamed crab. Teacher Zhu , Sun Xueru, are you hungry now? Shall we eat together?" Wang Kun didn't need to ask at all. This guy resurrected with full blood as soon as he saw food, so it was useless to ask.

"Okay, Xiaoquan, did you make it yourself? You have to taste it..." Teacher Zhu was not polite and said with a smile. Teacher Zhu was very happy this time. Needless to say, Wang Xiaoquan said that since there was no problem, there must be no problem. He also secretly asked Sun Xueru and Wang Kun in private. Both children thought the difficulty was average. He knew his three students best. If he didn't have a certain degree of confidence, he would definitely not boast so easily. If the three students he teaches can all get ranked, it will not only be good for the three children to go to college in the future, but also affirmation for him as a mathematics teacher. When the time comes, Wu will have to be slapped hard in the face. Huh, don't think that it's great just because there are people above you. You want to interfere in everything without checking whether you are the right person! When the results come out, the principal will no longer pretend not to see it and let the man named Wu become arrogant, right?

"Well, teacher, please eat more, especially steamed crabs. The crabs in autumn are the most plump..." Wang Xiaoquan took out the oversized lunch box containing fried shrimps and salted shrimps and put them on the bed covered with newspapers, and borrowed some Under the cover of a large travel bag, he took out a large plastic bag containing steamed crabs from the space. Although the weather is not hot now, the food will taste bad if it is kept closed for a long time. In addition, these things are really heavy, so Wang Xiaoquan just put them in the space.

"Well, it's delicious. Xiaoquan, your cooking is very good. Not bad. You can work in the hall and in the kitchen. You are a model good man!" Sun Xueru really likes shrimps, and she was not polite immediately. She sat on Wang Xiaoquan's shop and scooped them up. The chopsticks "swung at Fang Qiu". Hey, it turns out that those who are close to red are red and those who are close to ink are black, so I had a few meals with Wang Kun. What an elegant little lady she turned out to be, so "degenerate" ╮(╯▽╰)╭!