163

Scan the QR code on your mobile phone to download the APP

Read the latest chapters without ads

Scan the QR code on your mobile phone to download the APP

Read the latest chapters without ads

username:password:User registration

front page

martial arts novels

fantasy novel

urban romance

Horror and supernatural

modern literature

Detective reasoning

Science fiction

Travel through the void

Classical masterpieces

historical military

Online game novels

TXT novel download website > Plane Businessman Wang Xiaoquan > 163

fontdefaultblack bodyregular scriptElegant blackEnlightenmentSong Dynasty colordefaultdark purpleAlgae greendark grayblue graymarooncyanrose brownYellowish brownBeigefoggy white sizedefault10pt12pt14pt16pt18pt20pt22pt25pt30pt scrollslowestSlow 2Slow 34 inHit 56 inFast 7Fast 8fast 9fastestbackgrounddefaultwhite snowpitch blackbright yellowlight greengreen grassred pinkdark grayBeigeBrownsilver widthdefault85%75%65%50%40%

163

Plane merchant Wang Xiaoquan TXT full set download

Vote for recommendationPrevious chapter ← Chapter list → Next chapterAdd bookmarkNovel errorReport my bookshelf

Latest website: www.sjwx.info

    Chapter 163

    After the semester officially started, the diligent and studious Wang Xiaoquan inadvertently became a beautiful sight in the graduate school of Physics Department of Q University. After all, although there are not many graduate students getting married and having children in this day and age, he is the only one in Q University who brings children to class. Fortunately, Tuan Tuan is very sensible and well-behaved. He is never noisy or noisy during class with his father. He usually entertains himself quietly. He is also very considerate when someone teases him. Within a week, he got a puppy. Loved by instructor Koizumi and classmates. Even if Wang Xiaoquan is sometimes too busy to take care of him, there are always many people who volunteer to help take care of him. The little guy is more popular in school than his father, and he is a little heartthrob.

    Although he has a good tutor and his son is obedient, Wang Xiaoquan does not feel very happy. A mentor, especially a good mentor, is always highly regarded. There are no more than ten graduate students like Wang Xiaoquan who are lucky enough to be selected by Professor Su, including the seniors who are in the second and third year of graduate school, and there are only three people who are in the first year of graduate school like him. Graduate students are different from undergraduates. When he was an undergraduate, Wang Xiaoquan didn't want to get involved in those messy things. He could pretend to be a nerd and withdrawn, and spend all day in the laboratory to avoid the right and wrong. But it was no longer possible after I was promoted to graduate school. There were only ten brothers and sisters in the same discipline. If I continued to pretend to be lonely, it would be unreasonable. Don't think that just ten people don't look like many, but in terms of the level of trouble, Wang Xiaoquan said with a headache that it was more complicated than a class when he was an undergraduate.