57

After the business is done, the rest of the time is just for fun. Wang Xiaoquan and his group of young people are all around the age of seventeen or eighteen, when they love to play and make trouble. Some time ago, they were studying hard to prepare for the exam, but now they are exhausted. Now that the exam is over, everyone is like wild horses that have escaped the reins, playing around in groups. The three leading teachers who are noisy can't stand it anymore, so they can only let them move freely. After a day, everyone spends a day together I had time to climb the Great Wall to visit the Forbidden City, and then took an overnight train back home that night.

Because he was worried that Qin Han would take time off for no reason and delay his homework in order to accompany him, Wang Xiaoquan did not tell him that the teacher had given them a day of free time. Because he had his own plans in mind, Wang Xiaoquan declined the invitations of several classmates and embarked on a shopping trip to the capital alone, carrying a backpack.

Yesterday, while taking a shower in the bathroom, Wang Xiaoquan sneaked into the space and carefully checked the upgrade rules of the plane trading system. He was surprised to find that if he wanted to successfully upgrade to level three, he would have to do more than sixteen transactions. , and one million star coins need to be handed over! Thats 1,000,000! Wang Xiaoquan was dizzy by the large number of zeros. He only had one hundred star coins now. It was a long way to go to upgrade! This huge sum of money not only made Wang Xiaoquan's eyes flash with stars, but also made him feel itchy. What will the plane trading system look like after reaching level three? I guess it will be a surprise, right? After all, the third-level threshold is set so high!

Wang Xiaoquan, who had made up his mind to upgrade as soon as possible, naturally would not waste any more time, said nothing, and quickly purchased supplies, looked for buyers, and started trading!

Wang Xiaoquan bought many and miscellaneous things this time. All kinds of ceramic products are necessary. They have been the main force of China's foreign trade transactions throughout the ages. They are exquisitely made and come in various varieties. I believe aliens will like them very much. Wang Xiaoquan specializes in buying high-quality and low-priced white porcelain or blue and white porcelain dishes, tea sets and vases. He buys dozens of sets from each hypermarket, loads them into his rented minivan, secretly stores them in the space, and then continues to run Next big box store. Fortunately, he knows a few magic spells, such as the Ignore Charm, the Confusion Charm, and the Confusion Charm, which are very effective against traffic police and store managers. Otherwise, if he was underage and driving without a license, he would not be able to pass the traffic police test! In addition to ceramics, he also purchased a lot of less expensive alcohol and beverages, such as beer, white wine, rice wine, red wine, Sprite, Coke, etc., which can be sold to General An. Of course, if he absorbs it all at once If it doesn't cost that much, you can try selling it to Smith.

After spending the whole morning buying a large amount of ceramic products, wine and beverages, Wang Xiaoquan went to KFC for a hasty lunch, and then rushed to a large wholesale market to purchase a large amount of seasonings. Although the value of these items may not be very high, they are still considered rare items for aliens. You can make a lot of money by buying some, such as soy sauce, vinegar, chicken essence, monosodium glutamate, refined salt, vegetable oil, sesame oil and other miscellaneous condiments. , I can sell as many as I want. No matter how thin the mosquito legs are, they still have meat. Wang Xiaoquan is short of star coins now, so he doesnt mind how many!

By around three o'clock in the afternoon, his purchasing work had come to an end. After Wang Xiaoquan returned the minivan to the car rental company, he returned to the hotel with anticipation and excitement. After hanging a Do Not Disturb sign on the door, Wang Xiaoquan quickly got into the bathroom, locked the door, and immediately entered the space.