Apex Predator (R.G)

You didn't know how to feel when walking down the halls, as a new student at North Shore you knew the rest of the school had to know something you didn't but you didn't exactly know what it was

You didn't know how to feel when walking down the halls, as a new student at North Shore you knew the rest of the school had to know something you didn't but you didn't exactly know what it was. You were in the middle of the hall when everyone else was on the sides, you didn't notice because you had your noise cancelling headphones on, you're not listing to anything you just don't like the loud noise that are in a school.

You feel strong air behind you, a strong presence of someone but u  decided to Ignore it, you had no idea what kind of mistake you made. The presence behind you got stronger and then you felt someone else's body on yours, slightly shoving you, you jump, taking off your headphones and looking behind you, three girls staring at you, the blonde one in the middle looks you up and down and licks her lips. You stand there awkardly and feeling a little confused with why she is looking at you like that, and why the rest of the school is staring at you.

"Do you want something...?" you asked her, she scoffed. "Why don't I know you?" She asks with bitterness and a hint of sweetness in her voice. "I'm new here, I just moved here from Australia." You told her quietly, "Shut up.. Shut up.." The blonde said, "Uh i didn't say anything.." "Wow.. Don't they ride kangaroos to school there." The  girl on the right of the blonde one cut you off. The blonde just rolled her eyes.

She rolled her eyes and looked back and you, looking you up and down again, "You're like, Really pretty.." she said, making you blush and stumble on your words "Oh.. thanks.-". "So you agree.. you think you're really pretty." The blonde said, That's not what i meant."  The girl on the left of The Blonde one said "You're from Australia? That is so fetch!" The blonde one looked over and asked "What's fetch" The brown haired girl said "It's like slang. From an old movie"

You started to feel a little uncomfortable, You were in the middle of the school hallways with 3 intimidating people talking with you and everyone else looking around you. You wanted to leave but you didn't know how so you started to walk away. "Wait!" You heard the blonde girl say, you turned around and looked at her, "Don't forget your head phones." She said, giving a slight smile, handing you the headphones. "I'm Regina George, you are?" She asked me. "I am Y/n L/n." You smiled and walked to your next class.

You walked into math glass and sat next to Janis and Damien, you have already made slight friends with, look at her and smile, they both look at each other then back at you. "So.. Talked to anyone else?" Janis asks "Oh yeah, there's this one girl.. she seems nice." Both of them lean closer waiting for me to say who it is. "Her name is Regina George."

Damien spat the water out that he was currently drinking and Janis looked at your with a strong look of a concern. "No, No, No.. Not Regina, you can't be friends with Regina" Janis told you, "Why?" You said, genially confused. "She seems nice." You added, "No! Regina George is not nice.. she's just ruins lives." Jains told you.

You were really confused because she seemed really nice. "Look.. I'll put it this way, she's the apex predator.. everyone around her is just her pray," Janis told you, trying to make you let go of delusional crush. The bell finally rang, making the awkward conversation come to an end. You quickly got up and headed to your next class, English.

You went to sit down but someone else blocked the table, you looked around awkwardly before you heard someone calling out your name "Y/n sit here!" you turned around to see Regina in the back corner, next to an empty table, you sat down and turned to her and smiled at her. She looked into your eyes and smiled. "Take those headphones off." she said to you? you listen and quickly took them off.

"I love your outfit, it's very cute." she said, feeling the fabric, the slightest touch of her fingers tip's felt on your skin, making you blush, you tried to remember what Jains said but.. you couldn't help it, she looked so kind in her pink clothes, you just decided to ignore everything. "Hey can you come with me for a second, i need to talk to you." Regina said looking at you. You nodded of course, not wanting to say no to her.

She took you into a tight closest and looked down into your eyes. You knew you were blushing really hard right now, you did your best to hide it though. "I know this is a bit quick.. but i was wondering if you wanted to go on a date tonight?" She asks with sweetness in her voice, you smile nodding rapidly, "yes!" you say happily, "Great, i'll pick you up at 6:30pm." She smiled, waiting for you to write down your address.

As soon as you got home you started to get ready, you have never been asked out before and this was the most popular girl in school, so you had to make sure you looked good. Your parents were happy for you and your mum helped you get ready, you were wearing a mid thigh length pink dress, hair slightly curled and silver jewellery to match.

It was 6:27pm and it was almost time for Regina to show up, you waited, and waited and waited, you then realised it was too good to be true, you were going inside but then you heard a beep, you turned around and saw Regina in her jeep out the front of your house, she gets out and goes to the other side to open the door for you. "Get in loser." she said to you, making you get in the car instantly.

Regina drove to the destination, it was in the middle of nowhere, there was a picnic blanket and some candles aroud, you got out feeling good. When Regina got out, she looked around her, and you felt that something was off, "Whats wrong?" you asked her "Oh.. nothing." She said with a sly smile on her face and you walked to the blanket.

That was went you started to feel a sticky substance on you, you were confused, you looked around and saw it was Regina pouring something on you, it was honey. You were in shock, she started laughing and recording you, helpless. "Did you really think i'd date you? you're pathetic. Good luck getting home." She said laughing, with that she got in her jeep and drove off.

You couldn't even cry, you felt so much anger for Regina. You should have listened to Jains and Damien's warning, you were about to reach for your phone and call your mum.. that was when you realised you didn't have your bag, that was when you started to panic.

"Y/n?" You heard something say, you turned around to see Janis. "Oh my god, what happened to you?!" She asks in a loud voice. "R-Regina.." You mumble, voice breaking. She sighs, not needing you to explain anything else.

Regina George is the real apex predator, no one can take her down.

Yet.

A/n: Request pls! imma run out of ideas quickly... would you be interested in a part two to this? where yn takes down regina? or another plot lmao