Loving You Differently - 2 (R.R)

Y'all are fucking lucky i'm a people pleaser so you're getting this.

-

The same day Reneé left was the day where everything in your life changed, everything went perfectly. You started your dream career in acting and it's going really well, you have had a few lead roles in movies and shows, you even got nominated for best new actor at the oscars.

As you were getting ready for the Oscars, your best friend, Rosie, came in quickly and squealed loudly.

"What's up with you?" You ask, chuckling slightly, "Nothing." She said, but there is something she is hiding, you can clearly tell, but you brush it off, not bothering to ask her any more questions.

The makeup artist finalised your makeup, quietly saying "Done." When she was finished, then she walked out of the room, to go out and get your dress, you were wearing a beautiful red dress that highlighted your body really well. Rosie was very excited and proud of you, since she is your best friend, you decided to take her as your plus one.

"Ready?" Rosie asked, you smiled brightly, nodding and standing up, linking arms with your best friend then walking outside to the car.

Meanwhile, Reneé was trembling in fear, she was so pleased to announce the winner of the Oscars for "Best New Actress." but when she read the nominees her heart fell and butterflies formed inside her stomach.

She knew you were going to win, she has seen you around and you're crazy talented at what you do, she was speaking to Alyah about it on the phone, as her driver drove her to the Oscars.

"I'm nervous, Alyah." Reneé said, voice trembling with fear, Alyah sighed, "I know but, it will be fine." Reneé tried to calm down but it wasn't working, "What if she has moved on?" Reneé asks, the question she was dreading to have answered, the question that keeps her up every night.

"She probably has," Alyah states, making Reneé upset to hear the truth, "But there's a chance that she's still into you." Alyah says, giving Reneé some hope to hold onto, so she doesn't end up crying.

Alyah still remembers the night when a sobbing Reneé came to her house.

Flashback 

It was late at night, Alyah was getting ready to go to bed, she had a shower, brushed her teeth, climbed into bed and moved around to get comfortable, as soon as she did she heard her door bell ring, groaning loudly then getting up to answer the door.

Her face dropped when. she saw her friend,  sobbing while standing on her front porch, "Reneé" She whispered, bringing her in for a hug, asking her "Reneé? What happened."  Reneé said nothing in response, she just pulled Alyah closer.

After what felt like forever, she pulled away, Alyah sat Reneé down on the couch and stared into her eyes, waiting for her to speak, "Alyah." She finally spoke up, "Hm?" Alyah looked at her friend, not knowing what she was going to say.