Sugar Mommy (R.G)

You always got what you wanted.

And Regina was simply the girl who would always give you what you want.

You wouldn't call yourself a gold digger, Regina George just loves when her money goes to good use, that being her girlfriend which happens to be you.

Let's take last week for an example. It wasn't your birthday or Christmas but you looked sad in the morning. Regina noticed this feeling and was concerned for you. She sat next to you, "What's wrong baby?" she asked, face extremely close to yours.

You frown, "I was trying to get tickets for (favourite artist) but they were sold out." A pout was forming on your lips and Regina couldn't help but feel your emotions, she had a massive secret but she wasn't going to tell you just yet.

That night, she took you out on a small but fancy date, she bought you a few clothes and took you to a very expensive restaurant to show you how much she loved you, she noticed you were slightly sad so she decided to confess something.

"Y/n, I asked your Mom to not get the tickets." You gasped, you felt annoyed and confused, "What? Why?" Regina smiled brightly before saying, "Because I got you VIP tickets!" You gasped again but this time out of excitement, you jumped of your chair and headed to Regina, giving her a massive hug.

Regina loves you more than anyone and anything and as soon as you ask for something or show her that you want something, she will be out there searching every single shop to go and buy it for you.

You were currently in school, stressed about a few assessments and tests coming up, Regina knew you needed something to get everything off your mind, she had the perfect plan for you, she knew you would love her idea.

When the bell finally rang for lunch, Regina smirked and walked out of class so she could get to the table first, pulling down her pink shirt slightly, waiting for the others, Gretchen and Karen came shortly after, both the girls wearing multiple layers of pink, it was Wednesday so of course.

You walked over to the plastics table wearing a white tank top and light washed jeans, Gretchen looked at you, words fighting to fall off, she looked at Regina, she hasn't noticed what's wrong, she knows it's unfair so when you get closer, she says the words she has been fighting all day.

"I'm sorry Y/n." There was a pause of silence, Regina glared at Gretchen but she shook her head and said it anyway, "You can't sit with us, you're not wearing pink." You mentally face palmed yourself, you felt so stupid, you looked at Regina who was giving Gretchen a made look, you smirked and decided to play a long.

"Shut up Gretchen," You said, putting down your tray and starting eating your food, Gretchen wasn't having it, she was fuming, the heavy breathing annoyed Regina so much, she groaned loudly and searched through her bag, finding a pink cardigan and putting it on you.

Gretchen stopped heavy breathing and smiled in satisfaction, moving on to eat her lunch, you smirked at Regina and grabbed the fork and started to eat your pasta, with each bite you took, you let out a soft moan only loud enough for her to hear, you weren't doing much but whatever you were doing was working.

Regina took a few heavy breaths knowing she only had to wait a few more hours and then you will be all hers, but you didn't stop, and you only got louder which pissed her off even more, she grabs your thigh which stopped you for a split second, you were about to continue but the bell rang and you ran off quickly.

She rolled her eyes and chuckled at you, brushing it off then grabbing her things and walking to class, the last class felt like it was hours long, Regina couldn't wait to see you and couldn't wait to have you to herself, the bell finally rang and before she could see you she made sure to go to gretchen and Karen and tell her that they need to get there own way home because she has a girl to spoil.

She walked to her car and sat in the driver's seat and waited for you to come out, you took forever as always, when she saw you walking out she noticed that you had changed outfits and her eyes go wide when she sees how short your skirt is, you're doing this on purpose and she tries her hardest not to fall for your tricks.

When you get in the car she sends you a small smile and pulls you in for a short kiss, hand once again, resting on your high, but this time it is higher and it's giving you more butterflies.

Regina has pulled out of the car park and drove to the mall, quickly getting out of the car to get to the other side and help you out, she looked you up and down, pulling down your skirt a bit, making you roll your eyes and huff, which makes Regina let out a heavy sigh.

She held your hand as you walked around and looked in each store that interested you, she bought you a few things and now you were having a snack in the food court.

You were doing the same thing you were doing at lunch, Regina was embarrassed to admit that she was turned on by your actions and her best bet was to ignore it all together. "Y/n?" She heard a woman's voice exclaim, she looked to see where the voice was coming from, she saw a girl she didn't recognize.

"Ahna!" You exclaim, jumping up to hug the girl, Regina noticed how the girl kept looking at your tits and ass and she noticed that you noticed this but you didn't do or say anything to stop it which only made her more annoyed. Regina stood behind you and wrapped her arms around your waist tightly, looking at the other girl up and down. "Regina, this is my ex."

That's what did it for Regina, that's what sent her over the edge.

She leaned down and whispered in your ear, "Car. Now." You trembled in fear which made the blonde girl roll her eyes, she shoved past Ahna and walked to her car, waiting for you.

The whole way home she didn't say a word to you, she just had a mad look on her face, when she finally parked the car you got up to leave but she stopped you, leaning in closely, lips hovering right above your ear.

"You think you can be a brat all day and get away with it? Go upstairs and get on the bed."

Yes. I robbed you. Why? Bc I can.