Defend (R.R)

Reneé Rapp x Reader

Being Reneé Rapp's girlfriend had its advantage's, I mean she's hot, protective and tall, what lesbian wouldn't want her

Being Reneé Rapp's girlfriend had its advantage's, I mean she's hot, protective and tall, what lesbian wouldn't want her. At times like this , you start to notice all the negatives. Since mean girls came out, a lot more people are simping for Reneé, that doesn't bother you but the hate you get does.

Reneé is very proud and open with her relationship with you, some fans support you but there are many that don't, they always leave comments on you posts that say Reneé deserves someone better, making you feel slightly insecure. You knew that wasn't her fault, and you can't blame them for finding her attractive.

She was currently on tour, and you misses her more then ever, you called every night but it was never the same, you texted her a lot but it just made you feel further apart. Some nights, your emotions got the best of you and started to cry, being alone in your bed, eating dinner alone, and you're one year anniversary was coming up and you knew that would be hard to spend alone too.

You thought she was mad at you because she hasn't been responding to your calls on the day leading up to your anniversary, you tried texting and calling many times but, you got no answer which made you worry. You tried not to panic, but it's been a week since she has contacted you, and now your anniversary is tomorrow and It all started to hit you, she as probably is too busy for you now.

You sat on the bed, feeling very empty, being with out her was hard enough but her not texting back really hurt you. You didn't realise you were crying until you felt the sleeves of your shirt start to soak up. You laid down, looked at your phone to see if she might have texted back, but there was nothing, you sighed, putting the phone down and closing your eyes.

You woke up to a loud bang on the bedroom door, you jumped up and gasped. Someone was inside your house. You didn't want to check, you're first thought was to call Reneé, hoping she would answer this time. You called her, but coincidently as soon as you called her you could hear a ringtone coming from the other side. You rush to open the door, you came face to face with your girlfriend.

"Happy anniversary baby." She smiles, holding roses and a gift bag for you. "R-Reneé...I don't have anything for you...I didn't know you would be home-" She cut you off by pulling you in for a long awaited kiss. The both of you don't pull away, she pushes you on the bed and finally loses contact with your lips. "I missed this." She says while kissing your collarbones. You almost gave in, but then you remembered that she had ignored you for a week. "Stop." You say.

Reneé looks at you with a lot of confusion, "You've been ignoring me for a week.." You tell her with a lot of sadness in your voice. She sighs. "Y/n, I'm really sorry I've been really busy, the only time I've been on my phone was when I planning the surprise for you." You raise an eyebrow, "Surprise?" You question, she giggles nodding her head. "Well I guessed I've said it now. I've talked to my team.. they have allowed me to bring you along for the rest of the tour!" She smiles. You gasp, you could probably burst out into tears, you were so happy. "Pack your things baby, our flights in four hours."

You spent an hour packing and getting ready, and a lot of kissing Reneé, she tried to make out with you, she manged to get your shirt off and give you a few hickeys on your stomach. You wanted to continue but you knew you wouldn't be able to stop if you did. You put your shirt back on and Reneé grabbed your bags and you headed down to her car, she opened the door for you and then put your bags in the back.

You got to the airport and there was quite a bit of paparazzi, they were shouting some hurtful things towards you, you tried your best to ignore it. One of them tried to grab your shirt and pull you away from Reneé, if it wasn't for her tight grip on you, they would have succeeded. Reneé gave them an angry look, you could see it in her eyes that she was about to shout at this person. "Reneé, Baby, It's okay." That must have calmed her down because she nodded at you and continued to walk to the gate.

You were at the gate, waiting for them to call your flight number, Reneé was already quite tired from her first flight, she laid her head on your shoulder and relaxed her eyes. Not long after your flight was called. You woke Reneé up, and walked on the plane, it was a bit colder then you expected and all your jumpers were in your suitcase, not in your carry on. Reneé must have noticed your change in behaviour, she took off her leather jacketed and put it on you. You smiled at her and she smiled back and you.

The flight was only 4 hours long but Reneé fell asleep quickly, you smile at her, making sure to take a look of pictures of her, even replacing her lock screen with a selfie of you posing next to her sleeping self. After that, you quickly feel asleep.

Reneé woke you up, telling you that we are going to land soon, once you landed, you quickly got off the plane and Reneé took you to her driver. She still hasn't noticed that you changed her background yet. "Baby, I have an interview for mean girls, you wanna come and meet the cast?" she asked you. You nodded happily.

The driver drove to the interview spot and Reneé walked you in and you could see the cast of mean girls all there. You were very shy around new people, so you stayed clingy to Reneé, she introduced  you to everyone. They were all so sweet. You sat behind the scenes as the interview was going on. You just admired Reneé the whole time and what cut you out of it was one of the questions the interviewer asked.

"So Reneé, we all know that you're girlfriend Y/n," You could see her smile just at the mention of her name.  "Is a look less.. prettier then you, how does that make you feel in public?" The interviewer continued, everyone on cast began to feel uncomfortable, Reneé looked more angry then I have ever seen, "Okay, first of all, my girlfriend is fine as fuck, secondly, i'm going to cut off your tongue if you ever speak my girlfriends name again."

She stands up and walks to you, taking your hand, and taking you back to the car, "I'm sorry that happened baby." She sighed, holding your face. You kisses her lips, "It's okay, thanks for defending me baby," She smiles, "I always will." She gets a notification from her phone, she takes it out of her back pocket and thats when she sees the wallpaper, she giggles, "I'm keeping this." you smile.

The notification was a text from Bebe, asking if you were okay, then the rest of the cast asked same thing, Reneé told them that you were okay and that the both of you were going to the hotel.

The night was spent with a lot of making out, watching movies and talking to each other, you could have never imagined spending your anniversary this way, and you loved every second of it.

-
Do you guys prefer Regina or Reneé images? I'm happy writing both!!

This story randomly came into mind so im sorry if its not that good. Sorry for mistakes, im too lazy to proof read.