Please Eat (R.R)

TW: mentions of eating disorders

Huh? 🪿
-

When you started dating Reneé, the two of you had all the time in the world, you would do everything together, you wouldn't be able to separate the two of you, but with the tour and the new mean girls movie coming out, you spent less and less time together and more time apart, the time apart really messed with your emotions, but when you saw videos of Reneé, you saw how happy she looked, she didn't seem bothered. There were nights when she didn't answer your facetime.

You felt so lonely, you were proud of her of course but this feeling was new, the empty side of the bed, the empty chair that was sat opposite you on late nights, like tonight, It was a friday night and usually the two of you would spend it watching movies and eating the snacks, but you don't have the energy anymore, you just love watching interviews of Reneé, It makes you miss her a lot less.

You're currently watching her most recent one, (Which is live) you smile at how pretty she looks, she comes to a question about her love life and she sighs, "Well I actually have a girlfriend right now." Reneé pulls out her phone to show pictures of you, you quickly grab your phone and start to text her, "Oh, that's her texting me right now, she must be watching!" She goes closer to the camera, showing pictures then saying, "Y/n, if you're watching this, I love you and I miss you!"

You smile, texting her that you miss her too, she smiles, then puts her phone away. Your phone starts blowing up, people start following your instagram and you gain more followers by the second, but you also start to get comments on your posts, not nice ones, people were saying things about your body, some people were saying that you didn't deserve Reneé.

You stop eating the chips you were currently munching on, you get up and throw them out, running to the mirror and looking at yourself, you hate what you see looking back at you, all you want to do is call Reneé but she is busy, you sigh and get in exercise clothes and run to the gym, you have no idea what you are doing but you do whatever feels right and you don't stop for hours, something that stops you is the sound of your phone ringing, you turn it around and see that it's Reneé calling, you smile brightly, catching your breath before answering.

"Reneé!" You say happily, still a little out of breath, "Hi baby." She smiles, voice very sweet, "How are you?" You ask, with a bright smile on your face, "I'm good, I'm at the airport right now." She says, "You look confused, " before saying, "Why?" You ask, you hear a small giggle, "I'm coming home now baby," you gasp in pure happiness and shock, she wasn't supposed to be home for another month!

You quickly head back home and go straight to bed, hoping that it would make time go quicker, (it didn't) It had felt like you had been tossing and turning for hours but you grab your phone to check it, you groan when you see it's only been 2 minutes, you sigh and put on a movie, hoping that would make time go quicker.

You have a low attention span so you have to be doing two things at a time to make you pay attention, you decided it would be scrolling on your phone, liking any post that had something to do with Reneé. You don't really have self control, you didn't realise it but you were eventually scrolling through the comments people were leaving on your posts, they were very hurtful and way worse than last night.

You look at your body through the mirror and see that working out did nothing, absolutely nothing. You get annoyed at yourself, you look back at your body through the mirror and give yourself a disgusted look. You hope back in bed, turning off your phone and the TV, closing your eyes as you think about how you could make your body better.

When you woke up, you realised you overslept and Reneé was coming home any minute now. The thought was a mix of nerves and excitement. You quickly got out of bed and put on something comfy but cute. You sat in the lounge waiting for her.

About 10 minutes later you hear keys unlocking the front door, you jump up in excitement, you could hear your heart beating, you were so happy. Reneé is finally able to open the door, and as soon as she does her happy girlfriend is there to greet her, giving her a massive hug and kiss. "Baby! I missed you so much!" You say, smiling brighter than ever, "I missed you too." Reneé says happily. "I'm quite hungry, have you had lunch?"

"Yes." You lie, not wanting to eat anything, just the thought of food makes you want to throw up. Reneé nodded, looking in the fridge to make herself a sandwich. She sits down next to you pulling you close as she eats the sandwich, talking about all the memories. You look straight into her eyes as she's talking, smiling at how they sparkle when she talks about music.

The two of you sit down and watch a few movies, holding each other extra close, lying between her legs with your head on her chest. You really missed each other so much, a few hours passed and Reneé stopped up to get an apple. "Do you want one?" she asked, you quickly shook your head, she was slightly confused but brushed it off quickly, not worrying too much.

She sat back down on the couch, bringing you into her arms, holding you tightly, you were watching the movie, but that wasn't where your focus was on, you were still thinking of the mean comments and you fighted the urge to bring it up, you knew she was under a lot of stress and you didn't want to add any stress to her, so you stayed silent. More hours passed and Reneé was getting hungry again. "Baby." You heard Reneé say, you look up at her smiling before asking, "Yeah?" She moves herself so she's sitting next to you. "Let's go out for dinner."

You start to panic, there would be no one to get out of this, if you say no, she will get confused, if you say yes, you will be forced to eat. "But you just told the world about me, It may be a bit overwhelming to go out now." Reneé sighs, "You're right, I will just order food." She goes on your phone and orders your favourite meal from your favourite restaurant. It gets to the house in around 30 minutes, the two of you put it into bowls and sit down on the table, Reneé starts eating the food, but you just stare at it, pushing it around with the fort.

Reneé notices all the signs, she's been through this, she puts her fort down and grabs your hand, making you look into her eyes. "Baby, what have you eaten today?" Your expression changes and a look of panic appears on your face, you start to stutter to make up something, but she has already found out, so you give up and just look down. "Baby, are you okay?" She asks, brushing her thumb against your palm.

You shake your head as the tears start to fall, she pulls you in for a hug and you hug back as you were clinging to your dear life, after a few minutes the two of you pull away. You tell her what happened in full detail, she moved closer, rubbing her hand your thigh to give you comfort, "Baby, I know it's easy to listen what people say about you but, trust me when I say that you're the most beautiful person on earth and I hate to see you hurt yourself."

She continued to comfort you, by the time she finished the food had gone cold, she looked at you and sighed, walking over to the kitchen to heat up the food, she then placed the plate in front of you, "Eat." She sat down next to you, helping you, your hand was shaking as it came to your mouth, half an hour had passed and you had eaten about half the food on your plate. "Reneé.. I'm done," You say pushing the plate away, slightly feeling bad about not eating it all.

That feeling went away when Reneé's arms wrapped around your waist, smiling brighter than ever, "Good Job baby!" I'm so proud of you, you did so well. You blush slightly, smiling back at her, kissing her lips, "I love you so much."

-
GUYSSS SO MY GF USED TO NOT BE A FAN OF RENEÉ

SHE WOULDNT LET ME TALK ABOUT HER THAT MUCH

BUT

SHE FINALLY WATCHED MEAN GIRLS 2024 AND NOW SHES SAYING RENEÉ IS HOT AND SHE GETS IT

RENEÉ EFFECT
-
ANYWAYYYY LOVE YOU GUYS, HAVE AN AMAZING DAY AND THANKS FOR 190K READS